When you cuddle with them

🥦 Izuku Midoriya🥦

Since you both often hugged in the past, he really enjoys cuddling you.

He's the little spoon most off the time but also very likes being the big spoon

He wants you to feel protected and safe around him so he will always make sure that you are comfortable.

💥 Katsuki Bakugou💥

Big spoon. All the time. You can't convince him into being the little spoon for once nope.

Always wraps his arms around you tightly.

Wants you to feel safe.

He can be a little aggressive from time  to time but always remember that it's probably just him wanting to show that he loves you.

❄️ Shoto Todoroki🔥

H

e doesn't really know what he's doing or what he is supposed to do.

(I can see him looking it up at Google ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ )

Gets used to it and doesn't want to let go of you.

He doesn't really care if he's the big or little spoon so it's up to you.

This boy is touch starved so please give him the love he deserves (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤.

🤜🏼 Eijiro Kirishima🤛🏼

Like Todoroki he doesn't really care if he's the little or big spoon so as long as you're comfortable he will hold you how you want.

Wants to keep you protected and loved.

Forehead kisses.

Wants to show you that he loves you with all his heart.

If you fall asleep on him he doesn't dare to move. He will wait till you wake up.

Even tho he doesn't care if he's big or little spoon he really loves hugging you from behind because you would perfectly fit against him.

⚡Denki Kaminari⚡

Tries to make you laugh with jokes or pickup lines.

He once tickled you when you were dozing off....he never did it again.

He would hum and play with your hair.

Likes being big spoon but also likes laying on your chest.

👋Tenya Iida👋

Wants to show you that you are protected and loved.

Big spoon.

Doesn't want you to feel uncomfortable and makes sure that you aren't every time.

Would give you compliments and praises on your good work.

Would draw circles on your back if you are comfortable with it.

💤 Hitoshi Shinso💤

Wants you to feel loved and safe.

Always keeps an arm around your waist.

Back rubs and forehead kisses.

Let's you play with his hair.

Big and little spoon and loves every position so it's up to you.

You both comfort each other when you got comments on your quirks again.

🦋 Tamaki Amajiki🦋

Little spoon and burries his face into your shoulder (or chest).

Gets flustered easily.

Gives you kisses on the cheek and hides his face afterwards but h.the more he does it the more comfortable he gets each time.

Loves when you play with his hair.

Gets so comfortable that he doesn't stutter anymore after some time.

Please love our sweet little octopus ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ💜

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes I am still alive (⁠•⁠ ⁠▽⁠ ⁠•⁠;⁠)
I'll try being more active since I do t have any exams or test anytime soon so I will be uploading some more chapters.

I also will write some new books!

Attack on Titan

Jujutsu Kaisen

Genshin Impact

Demon slayer

When I have enough Ideas I will make a schedule for each of the books (including this one) so that I can upload ok n a regular basis

I hope you enjoyed this short chapter!
Have a nice day/night ^^

Onca