When you are on your period

🥦 Izuku Midoriya🥦

He doesn't really know what to do but if you ask for something he will get it IMMEDIATELY.

He would ask Uraraka what to do or how he could help you even though he feels slightly embarrassed about asking her.

He loves you to the moon and back so he would really do anything for you and I mean ANYTHING.

If you have bad cramps during your time of the month he would give you stomach rubs (if you feel comfortable with it).

Once he knows what you need when you are on your period, he would carry an emergency bag in his school bag.

💥 Katsuki Bakugou💥

Since he knows you for so long he already knows that he shouldn't get you angry when you have your period

But when you first got your period....let just say you get the same temper as him...and if he would be honest he was SCARED of you the first time because you would always scream back at him and he was just NOT used to that.

If you need a heating pad he would lay his hands on your stomach and slightly heat up his palms.

Eveytime when you would snap at someone he always one thought: "Damn...Y/n looks kinda hot when e their angry"

He also gets kinda overprotective because he knows that you sometimes take words to seriously when you're on your period.

Loves you even when you scream at him.

❄️Shoto Todoroki🔥

Doesn't have a clue about what to do.

Had to ask his sister what he should or shouldn't do.

Becomes your personal heating pad if you need one.

Always stays by your side but if you want him to leave he would.

When you have mode swings he really is overwhelmed because he doesn't know how to react or what to do.

He would always hug you from behind and lay is hands on your stomach when he knows that you are in a bad mood

🤜🏼 Eijiro Kirishima🤛🏼

This man. He knows what to do because as soon as he got together with you wanted to be prepared when it comes down to it.

He would get you chocolates and your favourite tea (if you have one).

Would follow you around like a puppy to always make sure if you need something.

If you want him to leave you alone he would first make sure that you have anything you need.

If you lock yourself into your dorm room after school he would place the tea and chocolates in front of the door, knock and leave (when you told him that you want to be alone for a while).

⚡Denki Kaminari⚡

Is confused.

He never saw you that grumpy.

After he asked the Bakusquad what could be wrong with you he would try to make you smile with pickup lines or jokes.

Would not leave you alone till you smile again because he loves the way you smile and he would really be sad if you wouldn't smile.

If you get to annoyed he will stop though.

He would always try to make you feel better by buying you chocolates or other little things.

Even though he might annoy you always remember that he doesn't have bad intentions so please don't be mad at him for too long.

👋Tenya Iida👋

Knows what to do but gets flustered easily.

If you need a heating pad he will get one in sonic speed.

Always ask politely if you need anything  because he doesn't want to see you in pain or unhappy.

He would ask Uraraka for tips to help you better.

Knows not to annoy you because you snap easily. You have mode swings so doesn't want to bother you.

💤 Hitoshi Shinso💤

He gets protective over you because he doesn't want you to get hurt emotionaly or physicaly since you get a bit emotionaly when you're on your period.

He would get you anything you need and would always keep an eye on you to see if your in any pain.

When you cuddle he would rub small circles onto your back or stomach to make you more comfortable or to help to ease the pain.

He loves you so would do pretty much everything to help you feel better.

🦋 Tamaki Amajiki🦋

This little cutie sometimes gets scared when you have mood swings. Don't get me wrong he isn't scared of you....well not directly atleast. He just doesn't know what to do sometimes and is confused and he doesn't want to do anything wrong to upset you.

 Would make you food when you are hungry.

He would ask Mirio for help or get him to ask Nejire or some other girl he knows so he can understand your situation better and help you more.

He would do anything to help you ease the pain because he hates seeing you hurt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who's on period right now too?
How are you when you are on your period?

Well I think I have some good news for following chapter because a friend of mine gave me some more ideas for chapters (⁠ ⁠╹⁠▽⁠╹⁠ ⁠)

I hope you enjoyed this chapter
^^

Onca