CHAPTER 23

Song: 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐕𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 | 𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐱𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐢𝐧 | 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐀𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐚 by Regnum Umbrae

(https://youtu.be/0-hIHIAmQuA?si=gm2Nyojfovt7EAkz)

TRIGGER WARNING:-

Mention of suicide attempt

Mention of depression

childhood trauma

Mentions of Self Harm

Mentions of violence

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/N P.O.V

My heart thundered in my chest, the blood in my veins ran cold. I looked at Yoongi and Jin who looked at me with curiosity. They knew I had a history with Jungkook but I had never given them the details.

"I can't." I wanted to sound strong but the flashes of memories of my past made me sound weak.

"You have to. Information for information. I have feelings for you but I need to know what I am up against or more like who I am up against. I know you still have a soft spot for him. I have seen the way you look at him. Tell me what happened and I will tell you what you wish to know." Taehyung's voice sent shivers up my spine, his gentle touch on my waist lit my body on fire.

"I haven't even told Yoongi or Jin about it." I argued.

"They aren't the ones trying to win your heart."

That made my thundering heartbeat come to a halt. I took a deep breath.

"Jungkook and I do share a lot of history...we were lovers, friends turned lovers..." I sat down on a chair lost in the memories.

!!!!!PAST STORY START!!!!!

After Soo-In had refused to take over business and I had been pushed into it, I had tried to end my life. I was saved at the last moment but the news of my suicide attempt had spread through out college, people looked at me either with pity or disgusted looks.

Business school was harsh. I didn't wanna learn about business. Every day I climbed the rooftop, a blade in my hand and everyday I backed away. I didn't fear dying, I feared what came after death.

What my family will have to go through, what will happen to the people who depended on our company for their jobs. It was too much responsibility to shoulder, Yoongi had chosen music, fought with his family and chosen his passion, I was envious of him and had distanced myself from him. Jin was overseas already involved in his family's business. I was lonely.

Jungkook was also in business school, we shared classes. He always looked at me during classes but there was never any pity in his eyes. It was always something that scared me because it made me feel strong, made me feel like rebelling.

It was raining one day, I had been in the library studying economics, there had been a thunder storm alert, people had left the library to hurry back to their dorms, I had fallen asleep on my books so I missed the warnings, people didn't wanna approach a freak with death wish so they avoided me.

By the time I woke up the storm was in full swing, lights were out, thunder was roaring outside as the rain pelted against the library windows. There was a candle lit on the table and Jungkook was in front of me, not saying a word just staring.