CHAPTER 6

The second I sat beside Taehyung in the first class section of the flight I knew it was going to be fun teasing him since the booking for our honeymoon was a gift from our parents were giving two seats side by side next to the window. Taehyung had already announced that he would take the window seat which was something I allowed him, already coming up with ideas to tease him.

The air hostess was giving instructions, I looked beside myself, making sure Taehyung was buckled in properly.

He was looking out the window, his features bathed in the soft morning rays of the sun, giving him a magical glow.

As soon as we were in the air, thousands of feet above ground and the sign indicating that we were allowed to unbuckle our belts shone, Taehyung went to use the washroom while I rang the hostess who proceeded to make a bed out of the two seats, there was also a small door to give us some sense of privacy.

By the time Taehyung was back he was surprised to see a bed instead of two individual seats. His eyes widened in shock as he saw me sprawled out on the makeshift bed watching a movie.

"What is this? What about my seat? Where am I going to sit?" he hissed at me through gritted teeth his eyes narrowed and glaring at me.

"Sweetheart, I have been working very hard at the company for the last 2 weeks and this is my time to catch up on some sleep before I get jet-lagged. So, either you sit beside me or go sit somewhere else." I winked at him as he stared at me with his mouth hanging open.

"You can't do this." He hissed.

"Watch me." I said pulling the sleep mask over my eyes and covering myself with the blanket. I heard him huff and walk away.

The thing was, I had already done my research and this was a full flight so Taehyung would have to come back and sit beside me. I was busy thinking about the latest business deal when I heard the small door open and felt someone's eyes on me.

"Bend your legs." Taehyung huffed so that he could get on the bed.

"Well, you just said that in the most unsexy way. I am so disappointed. Never did I ever think that a guy would ask me to bend my legs and not do anything even remotely sexual. What has my life become." I whined and pouted removing the eye cover.

"I need to get up on the bed now move." I decided to bend my legs and allow him to sit near the window.

"Wake me up when it's time for food." I instructed him and fell asleep.

What I had expected to be a short nap before lunch turned into a deep slumber and I woke up only when the air hostess came to tell me that we were about to land.

I was a bit surprised that Taehyung did not wake me up. I glared at him as the hostess walked away, he wore a smug look on his handsome face that should have irritated me to no end but looked cute instead.

"You did not wake me up for food." I said getting up and allowing the hostess whom I had rang again to get rid of the bed to turn it back into our seats.

"I know." Taehyung sounded too cocky and I decided to let him go and have his moment.

I was searching for a food outlet after we had collected our bags and Taehyung was walking ahead with his bags.

There a man with a cardboard piece with our names written on it was standing, craning his neck and searching the crowd, probably looking for us.