CHAPTER 18

Trigger Warning:

Violence

Mention of gore

Description of violence

Minor Character Injury

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Y/N P.O.V

Numbness...that's all I felt as I sat in the waiting room at the hospital. I didn't remember where Jungkook went after getting me checked up by the doctor.

My mind was unable to catch up to what had happened, unable to process anything. The dog eating my food, the bomb and most importantly Yoongi.

BANG!

The sound of the gunshot had been stuck in my head.

BANG!

Watching Yoongi's body falling to the ground was a memory I knew would haunt me for long time.

BANG!

The blood, the crimson liquid coating my hands as I tried to stop Yoongi's bleeding.

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

The sounds of gunshots rang through my mind, the memory from the restaurant playing on repeat in my mind. The blast, Yoongi getting shot, the cold barrel of the gun in front me, the gunshot and the brain matter splattering over my face.

The adrenaline was finally wearing off and I was losing control as my mind processed what had happened. The blood and carnage in that restaurant made my heart race, I felt the need to vomit.

The sound of gunshots kept ringing in my mind and I just wanted it to stop. I covered my years and started screaming, hoping it will drown out the noise of the gunshots that rang through my head.