XI

CHAPTER XI
————————————————————
WARNING:
SEXUAL ACTIVITY
————————————————————

BEIDOU AND I GOT READY FOR OUR NIGHT OUT, and saying I looked good was an understatement.

Kazuha was practically drooling when he saw me walk out of my room.

Beidou and I walked to the party, and we could hear the music from two houses down.

We both entered and stayed close to each other until she brought me into her group of friends.

Childe and Ningguang looked at me in shock, barely recognising who I was.

"Is this that tourist you stay with?" Ningguang asked Beidou.

"This is my roommate Y/n." she introduced me confidently.

"Well, I'm glad to finally meet you Y/n." Childe acted awfully kind to me.

In the corner of my eye, I caught familiar teal hair and I turned to get a better view of him and he was talking to Zhongli.

Xiao glanced at me for a second and had to take a second look to confirm it was me, and he looked shocked.

Maybe he was shocked by the fact that I went out.

He approached the group and conveniently stood next to me.

"Xiao and Zhongli, this is Y/n, Beidou's very hot roommate," Childe smirked at me.

Xiao had an irk in his expression and turned to face me.

"I didn't know you were coming tonight." he got close to my ear without anyone noticing.

"Beidou invited me." I giggled.

After a while of being social and having a drink or two, I found the right time to wander off to the bathroom and got Xiao to join me.

Xiao closed the door behind him and sat me on the counter, kissing me roughly.

"Fuck...I didn't know you were going to be here," he said between kisses.

"And I definitely didn't know you were going to look this hot for me." he continued.

"I knew you were going to be here." I smiled devilishly.

While we made out, his hands roamed around my body as if they were unexplored terrains, but in reality, he had seen every part of me before.

"I'm taking you home tonight baby, you're coming home with me." he sounded desperate.

"You belong to me," he added.

The door suddenly swung open and both Xiao and I froze in place and I met eyes with the same ones I swore never to see again.

His hair and his face brought back everything I left behind.

"You have got to be fucking joking." Scaramouche laughed sarcastically and stormed away.

Xiao and I looked at each other in pure fear and he ran after him in order to prevent our secret from getting out.

I sat on the bathroom counter with my heart racing and the only thing I could think of was to run.

I shakily got my phone from my bag and dialled Kazuha's number in order for him to meet me outside of the house.

I walked out of the bathroom in fear and saw a window at the end of the corridor.

I thought of the only possible way for me to leave the house without having to confront Scaramouche again.

I jumped out and landed on the grass with a fall.

I got up and was met with Kazuha staring at me in shock.

I grabbed his hand and we both ran towards the house.

I HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE.
————————————————————
@SCYKHS