XIV

CHAPTER XIV
————————————————————

"Y/N WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?" Kazuha turned back and stared at me while I cried against the wall.

"Why was he in the house Y/n?" he approached me angrily.

"He- he came in Kazuha, I swear." I pleaded with him.

"Are you going back to Inazuma with him? Answer me!" he shouted with tears in his eyes.

I sobbed at his feet, unable to say anything.

He leaned down to my height and looked at my face and saw my red cheek.

"Did he...did he slap you?" he looked shocked.

I nodded while trying to wipe my eyes and ended up sobbing again.

"He- he's going to tell Ayato! I need to go back." I held his hand and fell back against the wall.

"No, Y/n you can't go back. You haven't finished your studies yet, you can't go back to Inazuma."

"If Scaramouche tells him what I have been doing, my whole life will be over."

"What about Xiao?"

My heart stung when I heard him say his name, and I felt completely defeated.

"I have to leave Kazuha."

"What about Xiao, Y/n? What about me? What about Beidou? What about your studies?

"Ayato is more important to my life than my studies." I frowned.

"Y/n...I'm so sorry this has to happen." Kazuha hugged me and cried into my shoulder.

The front door opened and Beidou came through, once she saw the state both Kazuha and I were in, she dropped everything and ran to us.

"What's wrong? What happened?" she panicked.

"Y/n needs to go back to Inazuma." Kazuha swallowed his sob.

"Why? Y/n what's wrong?" Beidou looked worried.

"Scaramouche is going to tell Ayato, I need to go back."

"You have to be joking Y/n."

"He's going to do it."

"What about Xiao?"

"I'm going to leave today." I stood up with a wobble and walked into my room, packing my bags.

"I'll go to the harbour to see when the next boat leaves." Beidou ran out of the house.

Kamisato Ayato is my boyfriend or Fiancé.

My family sold me off to the Kamisato Clan as his future wife to guarantee I have a comfortable life until I die.

I am destined to marry him once I finish my studies, and I came to Liyue for it.

If Scaramouche tells him of my infidelity, I lose all guarantee of having a stable future.

I know I was wrong for cheating on him, but I just wanted to live a bit more before I eventually got married to him.
However, there's no excuse for what I did.

I know I can never show my face to Xiao again, but I have to get back to Inazuma before Scaramouche tells him.

I dated Scaramouche before the deal was made that I would be sold off, and I also was with Kazuha a little bit after the breakup.

However, since I've been with Ayato, the only mistake I made was to get with Xiao.

And it hurts, it pains me to leave him without telling him why.

But maybe one day he will finally understand.

MAYBE WE WILL MEET AGAIN,
MY STARBOY.
————————————————————
@SCYKHS