VII

CHAPTER VII
————————————————————

"XIAO?" I called out.

The teal hair gave it away and it surely was Xiao himself.

"What are you doing here alone again- and are you crying?" he rushed to my aid and sat next to me.

"It's nothing please don't worry..." I laughed it off, and honestly, I'm just happy to see him.

"No no please talk to me." he moved the hair from my face.

"I just had an argument with my roommate, that's all," I told him.

"I'm sorry about that Y/n...it looks like you haven't taken my jacket off." he chuckled.

"It's warm...and I like it." I smiled.

"Let's get you off this mountain...I know a place that we should go to." he stood up and took my hand.

"How come you aren't with everyone else tonight?" I asked him as we walked down the mountain.

"They saw me in the morning, and they're not entitled to all my time." he shrugged.

I smiled at his response and we kept walking.

We chatted for a while, as we just kept walking and we even left the harbour.

Just outside of the harbour entrance, there's a beautiful beach that not that many people know about.

We walked down the steps and took our shoes off and I broke into a sprint as soon as my feet touched the sand.

Xiao followed close behind me and we approached the shore.

We danced around on the shoreline, small waves crashing onto our feet.

"The water is so warm!" I laughed.

"I'll get in if you do," he smirked.

"I don't have a swimsuit..."

"You have your underwear, plus it's late at night so nobody would even bother coming here."

"Only the moon will watch." I smiled at him and ran back a bit to drop my shoes and jacket.

He jogged up to me and took off his jacket along with his shirt.

After shedding a few layers of clothing we were both left in our underwear and we ran towards the sea, which was warmer than the air.

We were deep enough that the lower half of our bodies were covered by water.

I watched his eyes glisten with the moonlight as he held my hips with his hand and my arms wrapped around his neck.

"I know we've only known each other for a day-"

"I don't care! Nothing else matters at the moment." he had a genuine laugh.

He gazed into my eyes and leaned his head closer to mine.

Our foreheads touched and I went in for the kiss.

No longer a kiss of lust, but of something other than that.

It's too early to say it but it was a kiss of love.

"Please stay tonight," he asked.

"OF COURSE."
————————————————————
@SCYKHS