XII

CHAPTER XII
————————————————————
WARNING:
VIOLENCE
————————————————————

XIAO CHASED AFTER SCARAMOUCHE WHO WAS STORMING TOWARDS THE KITCHEN.

"Scaramouche you didn't see anything." Xiao grabbed his shoulder and Scaramouche shot back angrily.

"Oh so I didn't see you hooking up with my ex?" he shouted.

Heads turned to the commotion and now there was a crowd watching.

"You don't understand-"

"I don't understand you hooking up with Y/n? I think I get it dude." Scaramouche laughed sarcastically.

People looked at Xiao with disgust and shock over the newfound information.

Scaramouche turned to walk away and kept talking.

"I mean, all she's really good for is sex, but if you actually like her personality then that's a you thing," he said proudly, not aware of the figure looming behind him.

Xiao clenched his fist out of anger and ran up to him one more time.

Scaramouche turned his face and was met by a punch from Xiao and landed on the floor with a thud.

"What the fuck man!" he shouted in pain.

"Who the fuck are you to talk?" Xiao spat.

Beidou ran up to them along with a bigger group and stared at Xiao out of fear due to his sudden reaction.

"Who am I to talk? Didn't you fuck my girlfriend while we were dating back in high school?" Scaramouche joined in.

Xiao turned his head to face him and raised his eyebrows.

"Shouldn't you be upset with your girlfriend for cheating on you? Because I didn't even know she was dating you." he laughed.

"Well either way Xiao, you're a fucking cunt for hooking up with Y/n." Scaramouche sat up and wiped his nose that was spewing blood.

"You're hooking up with Y/n?" Xiao's group of friends approached him wearily.

He stared at them in shock and started walking backwards towards the door and shut it behind him.

Xiao ran down the street in the direction of Y/n's shared house.

"I ruined my reputation for a girl...I did all of this shit for a girl." he laughed to himself and soon arrived at the front door of the house.

He hesitated before knocking a few times and waited for a response.

Kazuha opened the door and was surprised by Xiao standing in front of him.

Y/n ran up to the front door and pushed Kazuha out of the way to meet eyes with Xiao.

"Xiao...are- are you okay?" she asked him worriedly and took him into her embrace.

"I'm okay...I'm alright my girl." he hugged her and she brought him inside.

"What happened to you, dude." Kazuha didn't look impressed at his state, which wasn't bad but you could tell he got into trouble.

"I punched Scaramouche out of anger." he laughed anxiously.

"What the fuck?!" Y/n and Kazuha said in unison.

Xiao looked nervous and avoided eye contact with both of them.

"He told everyone we were hooking up." he sighed, looking defeated.

Y/n stared at him blankly with no response.

Her legs shook and her eyes became glossy.

"I KNEW HE WOULD DO THAT."
————————————————————
@SCYKHS