Chapter 3: Part 9

"We need to save Catnap." Ben said. They went to the next room. Ben heard a giggle, he saw a ruined critter walking to him.

"Hoppy Hopscotch?" Ben asked. Hoppy didn't attack him. She just looked at him. Ben smiled and picked her up.

"Don't worry, I'll save Catnap." Ben said. Hoppy went on the right side of his shoulder. Daisy meows welcoming. He grabbed the DVD and put it in the DVR and started watching the TV.

Hoppy started communicating with Ben.

"We need to find the rest of the Smiling Critters. But be careful, some of them are evil. Use the gun hand only at the evil ones." Hoppy motions to Ben.

"Got it." Ben said. They started finding the others. Ben shoots at the evil ones. They found Bobby Bearhug in the tubes. She went on Ben's head. Then they found CraftyCorn in the maze. Daisy flies off so CraftyCorn can be on his left shoulder. They went around the play structures and found PickyPiggy. She sat in the GrabPack pouch next to the gas mask.

Ben continues getting away from the evil ones. They entered a drain out pool, and then they heard a voice.

"You're Poppy's angel." Dogday said.

"Dogday! It's you!" Ben said.

"You... you need to leave! Oh no!" Dogday said but then two ruined critters came up to him. KickinChicken and Budda Bubblaphant. They let him go and Dogday fell on the floor.

"Huh? My friends? Is that you?" Dogday asked the Smiling Critters. They all nodded. Dogday started making snuffing noise like he was crying.

"I thought you guys were..." Dogday said.

"They came back as ruined critters, and they ask me to help you and Catnap. Because, I'm a Smiling Critter too." Ben said.

"Wait, are you... Tentails?" Dogday asked. Ben nodded.

"Thank you, Tentails. For freeing me." Dogday said.

"Come on, let's go save Catnap. Together." Ben said. Daisy meowed in agreement as she flies. Dogday smiles and accepts Ben's offer.