Chapter 2: Part 8

Ben was breathing so fast he can't think straight. He was too paralyzed with fear he can't move.

"Ben? What's wrong?" Daisy meows as her voice echoes through Ben's ears. Ben didn't reply he still panicked. Daisy starts lying down on his lap. Ben noticed her on his lap. He slowly calms down.

"Thanks." Ben said as he smiles.

"Let's go." Ben said. He starts running through the tunnels as they reached bay 2.

"Hey, look it's you." Ben said. They saw a bee cat cardboard sign. He pressed the button.

"To bee or not to bee is the question."

"Huh, so that's what you sound like when you speak." Ben said. Daisy meowed.

"You and I are meant to bee!"

"Aw. I feel the same way." Ben said. Daisy purred in agreement. They noticed toys moving through the machines. He grabbed a Bunzo toy and took it to the scanner.

He opened the door and walked down the hallway. He was about to go up until Mommy Long Legs came down on him.

"I told you to play fair! And you cheated!" Mommy said.

"I had no choice, that caterpillar dog thing was about to get..." Ben said.

"Silence!" Mommy interrupted.

"We're going to play one last game. Hide & Seek!" Mommy said.

"Oh no." Ben said. Mommy started counting and Ben started running. A few minutes later, he thought he was safe until Mommy came out.

(Chase song)

As he runs to a corner, he heard screaming. Mommy's arm was stuck in the grinder. Ben starts feeling bad about her. Even though she tried to hurt him, he decides to help her.

He used the GrabPack and starts pulling her out

He used the GrabPack and starts pulling her out. Her arm snapped off and she started to bleed. Then a robot hand grabbed hold of her leg. Ben pulled once again and her leg snapped off too.

The hand slowly dragged her leg underneath the door. Mommy let out a traumatizing cry.

"Why? Why did you save me?" Mommy asked as black tears come down on her face.

"After what I did to you?!" Mommy continued.

"I understand what's it like to be alone for years. You don't have to be a monster." Ben said.

"I-I don't want to be a monster." Mommy said.

"Well, why don't you help me find the missing employees of this company. It'll be a great help." Ben said.

"I would love to. But my left arm and leg is gone." Mommy said.

"Don't worry. I'll fix you." Ben said.

Ben found a replacing arm and leg and started taping it up.

"It's purple and curly but it's the only thing that is similar to your old arm and leg." Ben said.

"Test it out." Ben said.

Mommy stretched her new arm and leg.

"Thank you very much." Mommy said as she smiled.

"I'll try my best to help you. Just call me if you need me." Mommy said. She goes through the vents with a smile.