Chapter 3: Part 2

"But first let's take some rest." Mommy said.

She took off the GrabPack. Then she lay Ben down on the couch and grabbed a blanket and tuck him in. Ben smiled at her.

"You're a good mommy, you know that?" Ben said. Mommy smiled and kissed his forehead.

"Good night, sweetie." Mommy said.

"Good night." Ben said. Daisy curled up on his lap. Ben puts earbuds in as he listen to music as he slowly dozes off to sleep.

Come along down with me
You're not alone, you will see
The children, they have each other
And each other is all they need

Artificial facade, from a fraud of a God
All due to the path that we trod
We just wanted to heal, but now our nightmares are real
And now we'll never wake up, for we've torn apart
We want freedom, freedom
Freedom, freedom, freedom (We all fall down)
We'll sleep well now, dream dreams knocked out
New blooms when playtime sprouts

As they were sleeping, a red mist started coming out of the vents. It blew to Ben and he started moaning.

The next morning, Ben started waking up. His hair was a mess. He scratched his hurting leg. He started smelling something.

"What's that smell? It's smells good." Ben said. Daisy and Ben got up and noticed the smell was coming from the kitchen. Mommy Long Legs was cooking breakfast for them. She was wearing an apron around her waist with an apple on it.

"Good morning, sweetheart." Mommy said. Ben smiled.

"Morning. What are you making?" Ben asked.

"Buttermilk Pancakes." Mommy said. She put two plates of Buttermilk Pancakes on the counter in front of Ben and Daisy.

She poured Maple Brown Syrup on Ben's pancakes and Sweet Honey on Daisy's pancakes. Daisy meowed with happiness as she started eating it. Ben took a bite of the pancakes.

"Wow, that's really good." Ben said.

"How well did you sleep, Benny?" Mommy asked.

"I had a weird dream. I can't explain it. It was so weird." Ben said.

"After your done eating, we're going to Playcare." Mommy said.

"Playcare?" Ben asked.

"It used to be a preschool for orphans. Until one of the teachers went crazy. Her name is Miss Delight." Mommy said.

"Okay, let's go investigate." Ben said. He grabbed the GrabPack and put it on. Daisy went on his shoulder.