Chapter 2: Part 6

Ben crawled through the vents, they ended in a storage room. It was a mess and demoralized.

"Wow, what a mess." Ben said. He turned on the power. Then he noticed a Bron toy is blocking the exit.

"I need to find a way to move that." Ben said. Daisy meowed and pointing at a claw.

"A claw! Good thinking Daisy!" Ben said. He grabbed the handles and moved the claw to the Bron toy. He grabs the electricity and turned on the claw. The claw picked up the toy. Ben moved the claw right before it drops it.

"There. Let's go." Ben said. They went down the hallway and Ben did the wiring to the elevator. They continued walking as Ben starts to fell worried.

"What if I lose? I get scared just thinking about it. Why are the toys trying to kill me? I did nothing wrong." Ben said. Daisy rumbled against Ben's face.

"Thanks, Daiz." Ben said as he smiled at her. They made back to the game station. He pulled the lever.

"You did fantastic! Mommy Long Legs is super proud of you."

"Is she though?" Ben teased.

"Our next game is Wack-A-Wuggy! Head downstairs and have fun!"

Ben gulped in worry. He headed downstairs. He went into a room full of sand.

"Uh, are we building a sandcastle instead?" Ben joked. A TV turned on as the instructions played. Ben and Daisy listened to it.

"The toys in this game used to have strings attached to them. So they can be pulled back." Mommy said.

"So they can come out freely?" Ben said. The game started.

"They could be anywhere, stay alert Daisy!" Ben said. Ben starts wacking the plushies. Daisy helped him as well.

"Take that! And that!" Ben said. Ben missed one and it attacked him.

"Ah! Get off of me!" Ben shouted. Daisy went over to help. But more of them are coming out of the holes. They started climbing all over them. Then the broken Omnitrix next to Mommy starts sending out sparks.

"What the?" Mommy said. The sparks hit Ben causing Ben to transform. The plushies caught on fire and disintegrated. Sand turned into glass. Ben looked at himself in confusion.

"How did I turn into Heatblast?" Ben said. He notice the Omnitrix symbol wasn't on his chest. The plushies started coming back out and Ben burned them all. The extraterrestrial energy came out of Ben's body. Causing him to turn back into a human.

"I guess you won, here's the second part of the code." Mommy said. Ben got the second part of the code.

"Only one game left to play." Mommy said.