1 - 10

Chapter 1

Nanyang.

In the vast ocean, a lone island was isolated from the world by seawater.

Underneath this seemingly ordinary island, there hid an inhumane underground laboratory unknown to others.

In the research room filled with drugs and high-tech equipment, the girl was missing on the narrow single bed, leaving only four bloodstained handcuffs hanging on the four corners of the bed, eerie and creepy.

"Blood Shadow is gone!"

The disappearance of the girl on the bed in the surveillance video plunged the staff in front of the screen into panic.

As soon as these words came out, the group of people in the control room changed their faces in shock, as if facing a formidable enemy, their eyes focused on the screen.

They quickly searched for the girl's whereabouts in the numerous small square surveillance screens, but there was no trace to be found.

The guards who had fallen unconsciously in the corridors made them extremely disturbed.

"Immediately activate the security system to search for Blood Shadow. She must not be allowed to escape, otherwise none of us will survive."

The system was turned on, and a huge blue projection appeared in midair. The dense data flashing back and forth was like a cast heavenly net.

"Quick, release the NT34 smoke. No matter the cost, take all feasible measures to catch her."

As soon as the order was given, spray devices appeared on the walls as solid as iron walls, releasing toxic gases.

Countless real guns and bullets wearing gas masks were moving carefully in the laboratory filled with toxic gases.

A series of bone cracking sounds of necks being twisted came from the smoke, making people's scalp tingle. Screams did not have time to come out.

Under the invisible smoke, piles of corpses accumulated.

"Immediately notify Dr. Sang to enter the protection zone."

"Zizi." The equipment suddenly made a few electric current sounds.

The next moment, all the equipment was damaged, the console was burned by the electric current, sparks flew up, the instruments gave off a unpleasant burnt smell, scaring people to retreat again and again, away from the console.

The monitoring screen was completely destroyed, and the entire laboratory lost the most basic monitoring and control, and alarms went off.

Everyone was shocked.

The emergency report from the communication device: "All doctors and researchers have been killed, Dr. Sang is missing."

"Dr. Sang must have died at Blood Shadow's hands already."

"Let's retreat. No one here is Blood Shadow's opponent. Most of the genes have been extracted successfully. Let's escape with the data."

"Let's decide quickly before Blood Shadow finds this place."

The control room was in chaos. The leader finally spoke: "Take all the data and evacuate immediately. Prepare to detonate. The top ordered that after the gene extraction was successful, Blood Shadow cannot be kept."

Just then, there was a loud "bang", and the metal door of the control room was forcibly blasted open.

The entire laboratory shook with it. The explosive sound temporarily deafened everyone. The raging flames mixed with metal fragments scared them to crouch down and take cover.