24

Jisoo shyly smiles at Taehyung. She could melt with how he's looking at her.

She puts her hair down and wore a light make up. She's in a sleeveless cream dress that accentuates her figure. She finished her look with her mother's gifted precious jewelries.

Taehyung smiles as he laid eyes on the most beautiful lady he has ever seen.

And missed so much he could just..

"Bring my daughter back at around 10PM Mr. Kim." Mrs. Park said disrupting their moment.

"Wha.. But its already 9PM.." Taehyung complains.

"Its only 8:49." Mrs. Park said.

Jisoo giggles.

"Look at my beautiful daughter." Mrs. Park said to Jisoo proudly. How she have gifted beautiful daughters is such a wonderful blessing

"Mrs. Park, I think Jisoo's needed at the main office tonight so please dont wait." Taehyung said.

Mrs. Park hits Taehyung's shoulders. "Behave or I wont consider you as my son-in-law."

"I'm already your son-in-law whether you like it or not, mommy." He said teasing Mrs. Park and skips to Jisoo to hold her hand.

"What a troublesome man." Mrs. Park said as she went off to get to her car.

She had enough fun messing with Taehyung, and honestly, she cant win with his persistance. She wonder how her daughter does it. The two can have their alone time as long as they want.

"He even has the nerve to call me mommy.." she laughs, she think her grandchildren will be a handful. "Let's go to to my son-in-law's party and get it over with."

She is with Joon and Bona and they just smile.

"Excuse me, but do you have to look so beautiful?" Taehyung said kissing Jisoo's hand.

Jisoo laughs, "let's go before you change plans."

"Jisoo.." he said with a naughty smile.

"I need to kick Tzuyu out," Jisoo said a bit annoyed, "unless what she said is true and I'm just your flavor of the month."

"Ahh fine finee.. lets get this over with so I can finally get my kiss." Taehyung puffs his chest and led Jisoo to his car.

Jisoo just pinched his arm.

The guests turns their head at the couple as they enter.

They both look regal.

Tzuyu's smile fades after seeing the two together, Taehyung holding Jisoo's hand.

Jisoo walks toward Tzuyu.

"About what you said earlier." Jisoo looks directly at the girl who's struggling to smile, "I'm not into sharing my man."

Taehyung tries to keep himself from melting.. did Jisoo just call him her man??

Jisoo said it so straight amd clear.

"U-unie.. what are you saying?" Tzuyu feigns innocence's. "Oppa.. what's happening? What is unnie saying?"

Jisoo blinks. She could just sigh.

"What I'm saying is that I like Taehyung, and I will not let you mess with us." Jisoo said firmly to Tzuyu. "I dont care if you've slept with him, or if you know him more, I'm with him now, and thats how it will be. Go find yourself someone else."