10

Jisoo tries her best to enjoy the party, even though there really isnt anything enjoyable in there.

She fiddles on Taehyung's coat. It smells nice.. Anyway, she should really worry about the implications of his actions.

"We would like to extend our gratitude to the Kim Corporation for their generous contribution, not just this year, but from the years past." Sana said over the mic.

She glanced at Taehyung who didnt even smile, the Mayor came up to him and urge him to go up the stage.

He obliged as they take photos and talk in the stage without the mic.

She smirks as it seems Taehyung is ready to end the night already.

The mayor seems to be talking to Taehyung as the latter just nods with the most unamused look on his face.

Why does he look so cute right now? Jisoo thought.

The hall is in light mood as some joked on bidding for Mr. Kim.

She looks where the clamor started and not surprising, its from Sana's friends.

"Ahhh am I hearing a bid for Mr. Kim?" Sana said laughing as the hall became noisier. "Sorry Taehyungie, there has been a tradition during auction night to have someone be auctioned."

Tauhyungie?? So they're close. Jisoo thought sarcastically.

The crowd cheers and Jisoo groaned. That wasnt tradition, and good luck auctioning that brute as she looks at him again.

Taehyung just grin and looked at Jisoo.

She pouted at him. She will never waste money bidding on him if ever.

This made Taehyung smile brighter and the crowd claps at the anticipation because he's smiling now.

"Am I the only one thinking you two are talking telepathically??" Bona commented as Rosé looks at them curiously.

"I have no idea what your talking about." Jisoo said acting innocent.

"Mr. Kim?" Sana asked flirtatiously as Jisoo rolls her eyes.

Taehyung said something as Sana moved closer to him as if they were whispering things and giggling.

Flirts. Jisoo thought. This is the main reason why she will never believe his words. 

The audience's chatter are becoming noisier with the anticipation that Kim Taehyung will be auctioned.

"Sorry everyone, but I'm already on an exclusive contract with someone." Taehyung said on the mic with the sweetest smile.

Jisoo smirked. Exclusive contract my ass.

Some sigh as whispers go around.

"Then can we have Jisoo Park?!" One guy shouted.

"Ms. Jisoo Park?!" Sana said in a high pitch as a spotlight runs to look for Jisoo.

Her heart sank as people cheer. This cruel joke is really degrading this town.

"This is interesting." Sana said as guys shouted happily. "Can we ha-"

"Ms. Jisoo Park." He said without a smile and a tone laced with warning. "Is also, on an exclusive contract, with someone already."

The hall was hushed as Taehyung handed the mic to the mayor.

Jisoo froze. 

Wait...

What the hell did he just imply in this fucking small townnn??

Taehyung went down the stage on his own pace.

Like Hades and PersephoneOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara