5

"Disapproved."

It felt like something heavy fell on Jisoo's head.

"Ms. Park, if its at least 50 million, we might have reconsidered, 90 million isnt within the assets you presented and the loans you have."

She knew she had a small chance. The farm has not really recovered yet and there are a lot of issues she still needs to sort out.

She just had no choice and just wanted to try.

If only she could get a hold of Taehyung's other brothers... 

"I knew you'll be disapproved."

Jisoo glare at where the voice came from.

Ffffuuuu... Jisoo thought.

"Why the hell are you even here, when this is suppose to be a close door meeting." Jisoo said acting casual but really losing her cool.

"Its about my farm." Taehyung said with delight as he beamed at the bank manager, "the owners of the bank said I'm welcome to discuss it."

"Ah Mr. Kim!" The bank manager happily greets, "please have a sit, let me get you drinks!"

The guy almost run out as Taehyung and Mr. Baek sat. Jisoo feels like her spirit flew off.

"I could help you with the bank if you want." Taehyung said gingerly.

"What's in it for you?" Jisoo asked.

"Sleep with me." Taehyung said boldly as Mr. Baek felt his heart drop on the floor.

"I knew nothing good will come out of your mouth." Jisoo said calmly.

Taehyung laughed heartily. She knew he's just tripping.

Why is she so unfortunate that this devil seems so fond of bullying her.

Mr. Baek could only pray for his boss' sake on the other hand.

"I'm going." Jisoo said defeated as she drags her feet out of the room, Taehyung following briskly.

Happily knowing Jisoo has no other choice but him.

But Jisoo stops as soon as she was out of the private room, eyes fixed on the couple near them.

Taehyung noticed how Jisoo almost backed on her step and her little hesitation. His eyes followed her sight.

"Sooyah.." the man said, half greeting, half almost a whisper.

Jisoo seems to snap back to herself and bow a little.

Jisoo's ex fiance.. looks better than the picture Mr. Baek showed him. Still, he thinks he's more good looking.

Taehyung looked over Jisoo who gave the couple a small smile. He's trying to get a feel on what Jisoo is really thinking right now.

.
.
.

In a weird turn of events, Jisoo ended up going to her favorite drinking spot.. with Taehyung.

Seeing Haein and his wife after their break up seems weird for her now.

But dragging Taehyung with her for a drink is weirder.

She wonders how her high class head ache, Mr. Kim Taehyung, will do with artisan alcohols.. she thought

"This place belongs to Bona's cousin. He's been mixing wine and other artisan beers since we were high school." Jisoo informs him. "You know Bona right?"

They were both quiet through out the drive. Taehyung was absorbed with his own thoughts as well. 

"Your secretary." He answers.

"And my bestfriend." She said, as their order arrives.

"Sooyah, your strawberries are amazing this season." The guy with a big smile said.

"Dont forget to reserve me some strawberry wine then!" Jisoo said with a smile, then turns to Taehyung. "This is Mark, Bona's cousin and owner of this place."

"Mr. Kim, I'm honored to have you in my little bar." Mark said happily, "your drinks are on me tonight."

"Ah you dont have to." Taehyung said. Mark looks like Jisoo's friend, but he can pay for her drinks.

"No, you dont know it, but I'm one of your family's scholars." Mark said proudly, "because of your scholarship programs, I am able to finish my studies, so please, just enjoy tonight."

They were left alone and Jisoo beams at him. "Who would've thought you guys helped Mark.."

He smiled as this seems to be the first time Jisoo is smiling and casually talking to him.

"Its not like I did something.." Taehyung said with a light feeling.

"I always thought he was under the government's scholarship program." Jisoo said as she take a sip of her wine. Or that was the impression the mayor had relay on the town.

She didnt care much about it. But its nice to known the Kims were helping, she thought with a smile.

Taehyung just watch her. She's glowing when she smiles. 

Is this how Jisoo usually is?

"You look so beautiful when you smile." Taehyung said.

And instantly Jisoo frown.

Taehyung smirked as he gulped the bottle of whatever is in the table, hiding his annoyance.

"You're poking fun at me again." She said getting red.

"I am not." He insistently said.

What is it that he's doing wrong that makes Jisoo not like him?

...

Jisoo tries to keep herself calm. What's with the sudden sweet comment?

Her heart is now beating faster.

Does Taehyung know how to use his charm or is he just normally like that?

He sounded really sincere though, which makes it worst. 

Maybe he's saying things to throw her off. He is a dangerous guy after all.

But does he really think she's pretty though?

"Is it ok that we left Mr. Baek on the bank?" Jisoo asked to change the subject hoping she' not blushing anymore.

"Of course." Taehyung said.

"He's in a lot of trouble since he kept suggesting me to places you wont go anyway." Taehyung whispered.

Jisoo bit her lower lip thinking and after a while said, "did you see the couple earlier at the bank?"

"What about them?"

"That guy is my ex fiance.." she said.

"So?"

"Um.. nothing.."

"Do you still have feelings for him?"

"Wha.. well no.. its all in the p-past." Jisoo answered flustered.

"Good. We dont have to talk about them." Taehyung said smirking at her.

"I was just.." Jisoo was lost for words. Why was she explaining to Taehyung anyway..

"All you need to do is focus all your attention to me anyway." Taehyung said looking intensely at her as Jisoo felt her face getting warmer and her heart racing again.