4

"EX FIANCE???" Taehyung said. "Mr. Baek, why did you suggest a bar that was owned by Jisoo's ex?!"

"Well I didnt know you're taking Ms. Jisoo young master." Mr. Baek said as Taehung looks annoyed at him.

"Who is he??" Taehyung asked.

"Well he is a nice gentleman named Dr. Haein Jung. They're a family of doctors and has a big clinic in town." Mr. Baek answers him.

Taehyung wanted to ask Jisoo so bad that night but he wasn't able to. He didn't like the somber look on her face.

"What does he look like??" He said again.

"Well uh.. handsome." Mr. Baek looks flustered at Taehyung looks like a tiger glaring, so Mr. Baek scrambles to look for a photo to show his hot headed young master.

"That's just a normal looking guy.." Taehyung murmured, "I look way better.."

"He is a one of the best looking guy in town and he has a very good character. Everyone in the town really likes him because he is kind and cool.." Mr. Baek trailed off as he could feel a cold entity by his side.

"But he's family made him break up with Ms. Jisoo." Mr. Baek said further.

"He does look like he's a push over." Taehyung said.

"It was a unfortunate.. Everyone really was rooting for them to end up together. They give such a nice atmosphere and they suit each other so well.." Mr. Baek had to stop as the chilling stare from Taehyung seems to suffocate him.

"Who are those everyone?" Taehyung asked coldly.

"A-anyway young master, I'm off to get some groceries." Mr. Baek said coming up with an excuse to get away from Taehyung, "I-I'll see you later!"

Taehyung sat at his chair. "A doctor huh.."

"Is she still hung up on him?"

.
.
.

"The strawberries are so good unnie! Have you harvested everything already?" Rosè asked as they video call.

"We just finished." Jisoo said happily. "The farm is doing well this season."

"Oh thank god!" Rosè said clapping.

"How are you doing in there?" Jisoo asked. "Have you adjusted well?"

"Yes." Rosè said, "though there are days I wanted to go home because I miss you and mom, but when I remember the money you guys put for me to just be here.."

"Awww Chaeee, dont worry about that." Jisoo said laughing, "just do your best at school and enjoy."

"Yea unnie!" Rosè said sweetly. "Youre the best."

Jisoo was distracted as Taehyung walks in her office with a bunch of strawberries in his hands.

She opens her mouth to talk but Taehyung stuffs it with a strawberry he already took a bite off and chuckled, "these strawberries are good."

"Who are you?" Rosè asked.

"Oh hey.. who are you?" Taehyung asked as well.

"I'm Chaeyoung, Jisoo unnies sister, and you are?" Rosè said looking at Taehyung.

"Kim Taehyung.." Jisoo said in a warning tone while chewing the strawberry.

"Kim Taehyung?" Rosè said as Jisoo pinch Taehyung's leg as it is the part Rosè wont see.

"Hi!" Taehyung said with a forced smile.

"Unnie who is he?" Rosè asked.

"Ahh let's talk later Chae," Jisoo said as she is not ready to tell Rosè whats going on, "I forgot Mr. Kim and I are off for a meeting."

"Ehhh.." Rosè said, but Jisoo said good bye and turn off the phone.

"Kim Taehyung!" Jisoo said standing up to face him, "why did you suddenly show up?!"

"I wanted to see you." He said coolly and continues to eat the strawberry. "These are from the farm?"

"Please leave me alone if you're just bored." She said annoyed at the fact that those strawberries are the last batch and that she will have a hard time explaining to Rosè who the hell is this devil.

"So I saw this restaurant.." Taehyung started.

"That I'm sure that belongs to my ex fiance's wife. No thank you." Jisoo cuts him.

Forfucksake.. Taehyung thought frustrated. "This town is so small.."

"Kim Taehyung- I mean, Mr. Kim.. I have to go, but please feel free to roam around and do as you please." She said sarcastically.

Jisoo then marched off as Taehyung follows, "where are you going?"

"Bank." Jisoo replied.

"Why?"

"To get 90 million loan."

"Wow.. arent you going to haggle with me anymore?"

"No." Jisoo said feeling already exhausted talking to Taehyung, "I actually dont want to do anything with you from the start."

"Hey that hurts!" Taehyung actually offended, "the lot of this town is dying to hang out with me."

"Then please hang out with them." Jisoo said.

He pouted and just watched Jisoo almost ran away from him.

"So this is how you want to play.." Taehyung said as he continue munching on the strawberries. "I like it.."

XXX

Special update that is sort of proofread ^^

Thank you so much for reading!!!