14

"Do you think this is cute?" Jisoo asked for Taehyung's opinion on her set of clothes she fitted.

"Chichi, ALL of it looks good on you. So could you please pick something?" Taehyung said boredly.

"This is only the seventh dress and all your comments are like that." Jisoo said.

Taehyung hates shopping.

The only thing keeping him in this boutique is seeing Jisoo enjoying herself.

She pouts at him, "and you said that at the shoes as well.."

"As I said, everything looks good on you. So just pick something- or everything- so will be done already." Taehyung said complaining.

Jisoo is trying not to smile. Its sort of cute of him to try and jumble words but it all ends up with him saying she looks good. "Fine.. I'll get this and the shoes from earlier."

"Finally." Taehyung said with a clap. He looks at the assistant and said, "could you wrap everything?"

The assistant nods as Taehyung walks Jisoo out of the boutique for his sweet freedom.

"Now, let's go to the office." He said.

Jisoo is all giddy for feeling spoiled, for someone thats supposed to be "tortured", it ended up the other way around.

Or maybe Taehyung forgot his supposed payback plan?

Whatever his plan is, she'll be ready with her new Dior ensemble.

...

Taehyung smiles to himself. Jisoo is so adorable doing her shopping things.

Its nice he started their day like this.

Well not so much for the shopping.. its annoying to wait.

But its all fine since Jisoo's mood is bright.

He thought Jisoo will hate being with her and be grumpy all through out.

.
.
.

"This is Joshua, my executive secretary." Taehyung said. "This is Jisoo, she'll be working with me."

She was given a tablet and a phone. "I've updated every file and schedule that Mr. Kim might need on the tablet maam. If you need anything, you can call me anytime."

They talk about the intricate work flow that Taehyung is required to do. Since Taehyung owns the biggest share of the company as of now, he has responsibilities, but since he doesnt want to go to the office regularly, he often delegate tasks to people, or have special meetings whenever he feels like it.

They need to carefully check the information and then relay everything to Taehyung as brief and effectively as they can because he hates people twisting words.

Jisoo is getting a bit overwhelmed with the work but is impressed at how things work at Kim Corp, and it seems like its because of Taehyung's initiative to innovate the company.

As Joshua explains things, Taehyung was busy reading on his computer and writing things.

Looking at him now, its very different from the goofy guy she met back home.

She would have fallen right off the bat if she had seen this side of him first.. she erase that thought off her head.

"Look into this." Taehyung said with his tablet.

"Yes sir." Joshua said and then explain to Jisoo that those are suspicious transactions that his boss wanted clear.

Reports are to be submitted in a few hours, if possible, minutes.