22

Its another peaceful day as Jisoo works at the farm. There are things and people Taehyung sent to develop the property more and she's getting things ready, so when he gets back, they'll be able to easily sort things out.

She was able to come up with 90 million. The farm will be theirs and Taehyung wont have anything on him.

And they can date properly after.

She's ready to tell him her feelings.

Because how can she deny it any longer? The guy instructed everyone to make sure she wont have a hard time.

Its so nice and she's been feeling light and bubbly and nothing seems to upset her.

Except for Taehyung who is busy with working that he didnt message or call.

But work is work. She reiterated.

And he is also traveling so its not like he'll be able to message her.

And she didnt want to disturb him in case he's resting. .. but maybe just a quick call..

Before she was able to hit the call button, her door opens and Tzuyu came in with a bright smile. "Surprise!!!"

Jisoo is very surprised.

"Woww.. so this is your place.. its so nice in here.." Tzuyu said. She gave a flower to Jisoo.

"Ahh thanks.." Jisoo said accepting the flowers, with no cards. She was expecting it came from Taehyung.

"You must be wondering why I'm here.." she said with a wink.

"Yes.." Jisoo said.

"Its because.. its suppose to be a surprise.. but to keep it simple.. I'm here for erm oppa's surprise party."

Tzuyu has the same cheerful demeanor as Rosé so she just lets her be.

"A surprise party for Taehyung?" she asked. Cause it could also be a surprise party hosted by Taehyung.

"You'll help me right?" Tzuyu asked with puppy eyes. "They'll arrive a few days from now if I'm not mistaken.." Tzuyu said.

"Taehyung?" Her heart skips a beat. She wasnt sure when he'll be back since his schedule keeps updating and there wasnt a schedule for his return back.

"Yea unnie.." Tzuyy said laughing. "Since youre the closest to him.. I figure you'll be the best to help me with the planning."

"What surprise will it be?" She asked since Tzuyu wasnt able to answer her question.

Tzuyu thinks for a while, "its.. something to do with the business.."

Jisoo rolls her eyes. "What business?"

"He got the deal he has been waiting for sometime now, if thats what you want to know.." Tzuyu said with a smile.

Jisoo beams, she had no idea what business deal Taehyung got but she's happy for him.

Inspite his looks, he is diligent and responsible and really nice.

"That's wonderful." Jisoo said.

"I just drop by to tell you I'm here, I'll see you at the mansion!!" Tzuyu said and blows her a goodbye kiss.

Jisoo smiles.

She tries calling Taehyung but he is out of reach.

.
.
.

"How are you?" Jisoo asked and it was the sweetest sound he has heard for so long.

He was going around to get things done as soon as possible. He was able to tame Jeiun, and her family is leaving them alone since she seems happy to date Wooshik.