18

"Hey Chichi.." he said, "what do you say we just get married?"

Jisoo pouts at him. "Why wudyu marry me?"

Mark called Jisoo regarding Taehyung drinking himself out.

Of course it turned out that he is perfectly fine drinking on his own, but Jisoo stayed to clear her head.

Her mom really made sure to punish her. The guy she was introduced to is very nice. He's a gentleman. He is running his own business and he informed her that he really wanted to get to know Jisoo.

It was an awkward conversation.

He was nice to take her rejection right there and then too.. maybe she was too hasty?

She ranted about the situation to Taehyung.

And she is the one who ended up drunk after.

"If we get married, you'll be the owner of the farm.." Taehyung said with a soft smile just watching Jisoo.

Because he couldnt help being happy. She went to him even though she's suppose to be entertaining someone else.

The dinner did end already, but thats not the point.

She is here, and thats all that matters.

"Pfft.. youre so silly.." Jisoo said.

"Any girl wouldve taken this opportunity by now." He said fondly.

"Sorry for not being any gerll.." Jisoo said sarcastically. "I don wanna marry you to get the farm.."

"I wonder how many times you'll reject me.." Taehyung said gently clearing the hair that falls into Jisoo's face as she scrunch her nose at him.

"If we marry.. watsinit for you?" Jisoo said curiously.

"I'll have you." Taehyung whispered naughtily and getting his face closer to her.

Jisoo looks at him poutily, "hmm? And wat hapens after you get tired of me? Hmm?? Wattt? Yul be gon and I'll be left alone??"

She pinch his nose hardly. She might have feelings for him, but it feels wrong to marry him just because he thought so. "You think just cos you have the power you'll get me jus like that??"

"Ahh!!" He said holding his nose. "Chichii.."

Okay, how can he explain that he didnt mean it like that to a drunk?

He wants Jisoo, but its more than having her physically. He has no idea how to say it to her.

He never had this problem before so he has no idea how to make her understand.

"Chichi yourface." She said frowning.

"Its amazing how much you dislike me wether your drunk or not." he said amazed.

Jisoo tilted her head at him innocently, "but I like you though.."

Taehyung was frozen for a minute.

"Did you just.." he said not sure if his head has processed it right.

Jisoo was just looking at him. Its the kick of the alcohol thats making Jisoo honest and bold.

Of course she does! Taehyung convince himself. Right?..

But what kind of like?..

"Of course you like me!" He said with a little laugh.. a bit losing his head.

"Why do you get easily drunk?? How will I know if your saying that you like me, like really like me??"

Taehyung was waiting for Jisoo to take her words back.