TS - Kalyug ki Draupadi...(3)

Don't forget to do inline comments, vote and share also.

Happy reading..
                   --------------------------------

Bondita run inside the haveli all exhausted and looking miserable. Her eyes and red due to crying with face and body swallen due to the harsh treatment by chandrachur.

Koyli and bihari who noticed her gets tensed seeing her disheveled state and bruises and cuts everywhere on her body. They tried to ask her but she ignored them and entered her room locking the door from inside.

" what happened to bahu rani ji?"asked koyli all tensed seeing her state.

" don't know koyli. But whatever has happened, it's not a good sign. And dont know where are others?"replied bihari thinking of the consequences.

" I am tensed for bahurani ji bih..." saying koyli when they heard loud throwing, crashing sound with a loud scream.

Both of their eyes widen in shock and they run towards bondita's room while asking her to open the door knocking it.

Not getting any response from her they exchanged glance at each other and run outside to find and call their malik.

Inside bondita's room,

Bondita is throwing everything that is coming in her way or she is getting due to her anger on the family whom is called hers but what they do? They sold her? Her, who never did anything against them. She throws the vase on mirror thinking about chandrachur who tried to rape her whom she always seen as her elder brother. She this time thrown her things on dressing table thinking about everyone present their still not any of them tried to stop this injustice and was enjoying seeing her helplessness and her being getting nude. No one thought about a women who is helplessly crying and pleading in front of them to stop all these tortures and injustice but what they did? Laughed and encouraged that bastard for all these.

Bondota was getting out of control and throwing the room upside down while not carrying for once that she in anger of destryunf everything has stepped on the pieces of glass that pierced her both feet deeply marking floor with her blood on her every step.

She looked at herself in the shattered pieces of mirror which is screaming her helplessness, disheveled state, her tangled and untidy hair, smudged makeup, cuts ans bruises everywhere in the body. She is looking like a shattered soul just the shattered mirror.

And now she wants only one thing that is to die. To die and get away from this world where no one wants to respect women, where all mens are hungry for thei ego only not even for once care about women. She wants to leave this world and get away from all this pain. Pain of betrayal, pain of suffer, pain of everything. She wanted to get rid of everyone and everything. She look at the knife which was on under the bed which she thrown coming inside the room in anger and took it.

All RC's and das family entered the RC haveli only to see koyli and bihari tensed.

" malik...Malik what happened malik. Why bahu rani ji is looking like that?" asked bihari immediately seeing them all enter tensely.

" I will tell you later bihari but now tell me where is bondita?" asked anirudh.

" malik bhau rani ji has locked her room and... And.." shuttered bihari nervously.

" and what bihari? And what?" asked somnath getting impatient.

" and from inside her scream and something throwing sound is coming. We tried to knock and ask her to open the door but she is neither listening us not opening opening the door." replies koyli making then all shock.