TS - Clumsy Bondita Ka Perfect Anirudh...(2)

Author's Note :-
After writing this much long also, if I don't get good response neither in comment nor in vote then I will nit upload...
I don't give target but still I also needs to know na that how am I writing...??? Is it good or I have been lacking something???
So next part will only be posted if this part gets good response in both comments and vote.. As it's not an easy task to write any part...
So it's a humble request if u are liking my book then please vote and comment as it only increases my will to write more....

Part started from below.... 👇
______________________________

It was a holiday and bondita went to mandir in morning for puja when she bumped with someone and puja thaal from his hand falls down thus spreading all the times of it on floor....
She bends and startes collecting the items saying sorry continuously while the person is looking at her...

" maaf Kijiyega kaka... Wo mera dhyaan nhi tha... Maine aapka sara samaan utha diya hai.. Lekin aapka nuksaan ho gya... Main aapke liye nyi puja ki thaal kharid ke laa deti hu..." Said bondita and was going but the person stopped her..

" are nhi nhi iski koi jarurat nhi hai... Galti toh sabse hoti hai na... Toh tumse bhi ho gyi... " said the person and she went away from there as pandit called her...
But still this man is looking at her with smile and when she went outside then he went towards pandit and asked about bondita....

" maha pandit ji wo ladki kaun thi... Badi sanskari lagti hai... "

" are trilochan babu... Wo bondita beti hai.. Roz aati hai yaha darsan karne... Or gareeb bachho ko khana khilane... Sanskari or susil dono hai... " said the maja pandit..

(The person was trilochan roy chowdhary... And all of you guessed wrong...)

" haan sanskari toh dekhne se hi lagti hai... Ussi din hume pasand aa gyi thi..... Waise rehti kaha hai... Or ghar me kaun kaun hai iske.. " asked trilochan kaka..

(Note - during sourav's wedding trilochan was also present their and seen anidita together and from there only he liked her... And during wedding, he tries to find her but she was not present there..)

" apni vidhwa maa, mama Or mami ke saath rehti hai, baba ka dehant ho gya tha jab choti si hi... Lekin iski maa ne apne bal par paise kama kar ise padhya Or ab toh ek barrister hai ye..." said the pandit proudly and also told T.K that she knows every work and always look happy inspite of having and facing lots of problem... She is like chotu durga...

Trilochan after knowing about her decided to meet her mother but first he had to do something else also... So he went to haveli...

---------------------
Bondita after coming back from temple started reading some case files that anirudh had provided her when her mami called her and asked to bring some coriander from marker as today samporna and jamai babu is coming home..... She don't want to go but know that if she deny than her mami will taunt her saying..

" hey kaali maa!!! Iss ladki ko itna paala posha, khilaya, apni beti se kam nhi mana, yahi din dekhne ke liye ki ek baar kuchh kaam kya keh diya sidha mana kr de... Kya din aa gye hai ki ab bachho se madat bhi na maang saku... " mimicked bondita in her mind and went to the market with a bag for putting coriander..
She is roaming here and there selecting fresh corianders... She buyed and was coming back home when she saw a cat injured she moves towards the cat and took her in arms....

" awww... Kitni cute ho tum... Dekhne se toh kisi ghar ki paltu billi lagti ho lekin yaha kya kar rhi ho... Tumhare malik ne tumhe chood diya kya... Ya fir bhul gye raaste me... Kitni chot aayi hai tumhe... Kahi kisi ne maara hai kya tumhe... Tum na mere saath ghar chalo, fir waha tumhari patti karungi or doodh pilaungi... Piogi na...." asked she to that cat as if he/she will start talking with her... The cat was only looking at her and raise her paws touching her face...
Bondita was walking talking to the cat when all of a sudden her leg hit a stone and she fell down, her knees got hurt badly saving tha cat in the process but what she didn't saw is that her bag full of coriander fly over on someone...