TS - She Was Never Meant For Me.. (2)

Whole day bondita worked hard without taking rest or food. She is feeling tired and all can see but due to anirudh nobody can say anything. It's mid night when she is going to her room when she falls on ground and sampoorna saw her falling.

Sampoorna runs towards her and made her sleep in her room and went to koyli ordering her to call dai maa.

Koyili asked why to which she shouted to be in limit and calls dai maa otherwise she will throw her out of the haveli and also ordered not to say anyone about this. Koyli reluctantly agreed and called dai maa. Sampoorna told koyli to leave and then asked dai maa to check bondita.

Dai maa checked her and gasped in happiness Discovering that she is pregnant.

" mubarak ho sampoorna malkin, choti malkin paet se hai." said dai maa happily while sampoorna first gets shocked but then smiled evily.

" hn hn thik hai. Lekin tum ye baat kisiko bhi nhi kahogi. Samjhi. " ordered sampoorn making her confuse while she continued-" aise ghuru mat. Or jyada dimaag lagane ki bhi jarurat nhi hai. Chup chap se wahi karo jo main keh rhi hu. Warna soch lo malkin hu yaha ki kuchh bhi kar sakti hu." threatened she to which dai maa agreed as she knows how was sampoorna.

Even though she is their choti markings sister but not a percent, she is like her sister. So dai maa agreed while sampoorna gave her a good amount to keep her mouth shut. She left the the haveli while sampoorna looked at bondita and felt pity of what is going to happen in her life now.

" mujhe lag hi rha tha ki kahi tu paet se ba ho jaa uss raat ke baad isiliye toh jab tere pati babu ne tujhe dawai di toh maine wo dawai barbaad kar di. " said sampoorna reminiscing the moment she destroy the medicine.

It was the next day after their reunion, anirudh brought some medicine to stop her ynwanted pregnancy if she conceive and ordered bondita to eat the medicine for a week without forgetting but didn't said anything about what it's for. Bondita was going to take the pills but sampoorna purposely made all falls on water thus destroying the pills.

Whole day bondita apart from talking, wants to say this to anirudh but he is not listening her. So she also forget about that next day. And from that day, sampoorna was observing her every body movement and she can see changees like bondita feels like vomiting sometimes, felt weak, smell issue and also she sometimrs faint also but bondita didn't said anything to anyone. And when today samporna saw her falling, she guessed the reason and called dai maa.

" ab suru hoga mera game. " said she and left to her room for a new beginning.

----------------
Next morning,

Bondita gets up late.today there is no school no problem. She felt weak but somehow get up and gets ready.

She went down stairs only to see everyone is present in hall and asked her why she is late.

Before she could answer, anirudh only said - " or kya natak hoga iska. Ab socha hoga ki meri manchahi patni se hi saare kaam karwao aap sab. Aakhir yahi toh jaanti hai ye. "

" anirudh chup reh tu. Tere jaise wo kal araam nhi kar rhi thi. Teri hi patni ki seva me lagi thi toh agar deri jo bhi gyi toh kuchh nhi " said trilochan angrily.

" han toh badi patni bhi wahi hai. Toh kaam toh krna hi hoga na use. Aakhir aurato ko pati ki seva hi karna hai or pati ki har baat or uski pasand ko ma anna yahi kaam hai. Naaki araam karna jo ki aapki aagyakari bahu kar rhi thi aaj deri se uthna. " taunted anirudh looking at her while tear formed in bondita's eyes but she controlled herself. Even though anirudh's own words hurted him also but this is what he want. Hurt her and make her hate him so that she can come in right track.