TS- Kalyug ki Draupadi.. (2)

Author's Note :-
I think you all are not liking my TS's now a days, as I am not getting good response neither in comment nor in vote from the last two parts.
Still I will ask you to give your response whatever you feel otherwise I will stop writing this OS/TS/SS book because a writer needs response from you readers.

I don't give target but still I also needs to know na that how am I writing...??? Is it good or I have been lacking something???
So next part will only be posted if this part gets good response in both comments and vote.. As it's not an easy task to write any part...
So it's a humble request if u are liking my book then please vote and comment otherwise it's of no use to write.

Part starts from below.... 👇
(Play the song to feel the emotions)
______________________________

" agar tujhe lagta hai ki main tumhari baat manungi toh ye galat hai. Nhi manungi main tumhari baat. Or naahi main tumhari dasi hu. Samjhlo ye baat tum. " said bondita and tried to move out but chandrachur hold her from waist making her shock while she pushed him making him fall hard on ground.

" dusht chandrachur, himmat bhi kaisi huyi?Kaisi huyi himmat tumhari mujhe chune ki? Bhulo mat main kaun hu. Main kamzor nhi hu jo tujh jaise aadmi se darr jau. Yaad rakhna,yaad rakhna meri baat." said she angrily and walked fastly out of the room.

She was going when from behind chandrachur hold her hair tightly from back making her wince in pain and turned her. He gets close to her face glaring her while her eyes turned blood red in colour due to pain and tears and looking dangerous yet holding innocence and pain of betrayal.

" doo kaudi ki aurat. " said he and pushed her hard on floor making her falls down along with the things there also falled.

" ahhhh! Maa!!. " cried bondita in pain taking heavy breathe and tries to stand when chandrachur lifted her head clutching her hairs tightly making her wince and teared her one side blouse.

" aaj teri ye saari akkad tod dunga main. Bhut dino se teri nautanki jhel rha hu. Lekin ab nhi. " said he holding one of her hands and started dragging her to the hall where all are present.

Bondita tries to hit him but alas she is nowhere in his strength. Still she tries to but in between he pushes her making her head bang with wall and it started bleeding. He dragged her brutally making her injured much while she still tries to fights with him and cried in between.

In hall,

All heard the loud sound of bondita and look at the the direction only to see chandrachur dragging her mercebily while she is crying in pain and her eyes turned towards who is RC's looking down in guilt specially binoy. But it said na - 'अब पछताए होत क्या जब चिड़िया चुग गई खेत'

She looked at them who is sitting in a line. Binoy then ksj then anirudh then somnath and then batuk. Everyone's eyes met bondita' eyes which is carrying pain of betrayed, mamy questions, anger and last but not the least hatred for them.

(Note- One of the best acting by the actress pooja sharma in Mahabharat. Just loved her acting.
You all can imagine bondita like this. 👇)

 👇)