TS - She Was Never Meant For Me.. (1)

This one is requested by @manjishtaGanguly
So the story starts from the scene when ksj made anirudh eat the intoxicated laddos.. And pushed him inside his bedroom..
Here no thakur and all...

I am changing the age a little bit..
Bondita - 14 yrs.
Anirudh- 23yrs..

-------------------

Don't forget to do inline comments, vote up the part and share it also.

Happy reading.

____________________

Anirudh entered his bedroom not in his senses... He looked around to see his room all decorated and then his eyes stop at bed only to see someone sitting in his bed wearing red colour saree..
He while blabbering something moves towards the person, smiling continuously and inhaling the rose which is hanging on bed as a decoration..

" kitna samay laga diya aapne aane me pati babu.. Main kitna thak gyi hu.." said bondita under the veil sensing him..

" Th.. thak.. gyi.. gyi toh.. so jaa... ti.. Soyiii...kyu nhi?? " asked he stammering while she gets confused hearing his voice but ignored it as she is feeling sleepy.

" kaise soti ye bondita, jb uske pati babu bhi jage the. Or sbne kaha ki aaj sona nhi hai. " said she getting irritated with the veil as she is feeling hot under it.

" kyu...kyu nhi..so skti tum? " asked he while picking the rose petals from ned and laughing seeing it.

" kyuki sbne kaha ki aaj aap meri chudiya todenge, payal todenge or palang bhi. Or jb tak pati thak na jaaye tb tk mujhe chip chaap unki aagya maanni hai. " replied she yawning.

" ye.. tum...kya keh..rhi ho bond...dita." asked he trying to process her words.

" wahi jo baaki kakiyo ne kaha. Ab jldi se kijiye na jo krna hai aapko kyuki mujhe nind aa rhi pati babu. Subah se nhi soyi main."

Anirudh even though is in intoxicated felt something wrong hearing this and tries to move but stumbled back on bed and falls over bondita who gets tensed and asked him what happened but in reply he said nothing and asked her to go to sleep. He will sleep in couch.

Bondita nodded but reminded that ladies told her to give turmeric milk to anirudh so that he can get some strength for night. She asked him to drink it. First he declined saying he don't want to but when bondita insisted him continuously he drank half after asking her to drink it first as her body too needs strength for growth.

Bondita who just wanted to sleep fast drank half and made him too drink it.

Anirudh went to cupboard and started taking his but he started feeling hot suddenly while bondita too felt hot in her body and tries to open her necklace after removing her veil.

Anirudh looked at her and gets aroused seeing her beauty and glowing face. He wanted to control himself but not able to and started moving towards her with racing heartbeat.

Bondita still trying to open her necklace don't know about anirudh being behind her but gets goosebumps when he opened holds her hands and with his mouth opened it making it fall on ground thus breaking it into pieces.

With his every touch on her silky, smooth skin, their heart is beating fastly and breathe becoming heavy.

And within a minute anirudh lost all his control and gets lost in her. She too lost her senses and all credit goes to the intoxicated milk which kaka made specially for them.

Anirudh tolerated kaka's intoxicated laddoo but didn't able to tolerate the effect of milk and consequences are they both lost them in each other and surrendered themselves in love.
They gets united in every senses. Bangles broken, payal fallen on floor and bed too is on edge of breaking with their love making but they both are so engrossed to notice anything. Even though bondita is feeling but she don't know why she is not able to stop this.
This night both melted in each other forgetting everything but what they don't know is, it's their last peaceful night with each other.