❁ Namjoon × Seokjin ❁ 🔞

Start from the beginning

"Do you want alpha to help you baby?" Namjoon asks slowly, hands trailing to the pink cardigan, tugging at the buttons in way to seek permission to remove the clothing. When he got a hum as a response, Namjoon's hands unbuttoned the white shirt, exposing Seokjin's breasts to the cool air, causing the omega to lift his arms up to cover them.

"Don't." Namjoon shakes his head, pulling Seokjin's arms away. "Don't hide yourself baby."

Seokjin's thighs clench as Namjoon speaks, lowering his arms to show Namjoon his leaking breasts.

"Alpha please, c-can you.. make the ache here go away...?" He asks shyly, cheeks flushed red, avoiding his alpha's gaze. Namjoon smiles gently at his omega, leaning down to nose at Seokjin's scent gland, kissing all over the slender neck.

"Of course baby, let alpha take care of you." He whispered into Seokjin's red ear, pressing a chaste kiss on his cheek. Namjoon's large hands trailed up to cup the omega's breast gently, eliciting a loud whine from Seokjin as more milk began to seep from the pink bud.

"Look at you, already leaking so much milk." Namjoon murmured in a low voice. "May I?" Namjoon looked into the omega's eyes, then leaning down to lap at the creamy milk when he got a nod from the older. Moaning when the taste of cherries floods into his mouth.

God.

Seokjin's milk tastes absolutely divine. Namjoon gently pressed his teeth down on the leaking bud in his mouth, sucking as he feels the creamy milk flow out of Seokjin's bud.

Swallowing the creamy milk, bringing him into a drunk daze as he latches onto a pink bud while he caressed the other in his hand. Seokjin twitches under Namjoon's hold, biting his lip to keep his moans quiet as he feels Namjoon's warm tongue flick at his bud.

Namjoon's mouth on his chest relieved the soreness, and Seokjin doesn't think he'll ever let this feeling go. Seokjin pushes Namjoon's head closer to his leaking chest, whining when the alpha gives another squeeze to his breast.

"A-alpha!" Seokjin moaned out loud, pressing his legs together as he feels his hole begin to throb, slick wetting his undies and thighs. Namjoon laps up the stray drops of milk over his swollen abdomen, reaching higher to plant kisses over the swollen chest. "You taste so good," He breathes out, staring up at Seokjin, his red eyes clouded with lust and drunk on the sweet cherry scented milk.

His large hand come up to cup at the small mounds of fat on his chest, soft skin pinking at the touch as he squeezes. Watching more milk seep out over his hands, causing Seokjin to let out a yelp that was cut off by Namjoon connecting their lips together. He tastes the faint flavor of his own milk on Namjoon's tongue, moaning sweetly. Namjoon bites down on the pink bud, flicking his tongue to sooth in apology and lapping up the stray drops of milk that leaked from his breast. After squeezing his breast again to make sure no more milk was being produced, Namjoon finally pulls his head back. A droplet of milk dribbled down his bottom lip, pink tongue coming out to swipe up the remaining milk.

The alpha reaches for the hem of his trousers, unzipping and pulling them down, exposing the omega's milky legs and boxers. Seokjin presses his legs together, hand coming down to cover his hole, making a shy noise.

"W-what if you don't leave any milk for the pup?" Seokjin whines, back arching as he feels Namjoon pull away from his leaking breast, head trailing further down his swollen abdomen to settle between his legs. Namjoon breathes hot puffs of air over Seokjin's crotch, enjoying how much Seokjin was leaking over getting his breasts sucked.

If there was one thing Namjoon realized in Seokjin's pregnancy, it was that the omega became much more sensitive to his touches.

Just a single caress over his thighs or chest was enough for Seokjin to start leaking through his clothes. "Then I'll breed you full of pup again." Namjoon whispers lowly in his ear, pulling Seokjin's wet undies down his soft thighs to feel the slick leaking like a faucet out of Seokjin's hole.