❁ Namjoon × Seokjin ❁ 🔞

Start from the beginning

Namjoon leans his head forward against Seokjin's, holding his face gently as he firmly says, "First of all Jinnie, you're never a mess. You're always gorgeous whether you think it's true or not." He leans forward, and presses a kiss on Seokjin's forehead, eliciting a giggle from the omega. "Second," He lowers his hand to touch Seokjin's round belly, distinctly feeling the way the pup move in Seokjin's womb. "You have no idea how beautiful you look carrying our pup."

Seokjin was already beautiful when he wasn't pregnant but something about seeing his omega round with his pup did something to him. As indecent the thought was, he couldn't stop thinking about taking Seokjin back to their bed and making him take his knot over and over again. Eyes growing hazy as he imagines Seokjin with a pup suckling on his chest and his stomach round with another pup on the way-

Wait. He definitely should stop thinking about this before he develops a serious problem that Seokjin can't help him with.

"It's getting chilly," Namjoon removes his suit jacket, draping it on Seokjin's shoulders. "Do you want to go inside?" Seokjin covers himself in Namjoon's jacket, enjoying how the fabric smells of the alpha's lavender scent. He turns his head towards Namjoon, nodding. "Yeah, let's go inside Joonie."

As they walked out of the patio toward their bedroom, Seokjin stopped in his tracks. "Agh...It... hurts again.."

The omega's brow furrows in pain, leaning forward onto Namjoon's shoulder as he clutches his chest.

Oh no.

"Jinnie? Are you hurt? Should we go to the doctor?" Namjoon grabs Seokjin's shoulders, holding him in concern. Just as he inspects the omega's body, his eyes go wide with shock at the discovery.

Two damp spots began to form on Seokjin's shirt.

"Oh..." He blinks once, twice, in disbelief at the sight, looking at the omega straight in the eyes with a concerned but confused expression.

"Uh.."

"T-the pup... is okay... but. My chest. Joonie.. My chest hurts." Seokjin whimpers out, clinging onto Namjoon's shirt.

"Y-your chest?" Namjoon asks dumbly, cheeks heating up when he eyes Seokjin's chest again. His pupils dilate in realization, pheromones spiking in desire.

Seokjin's chest is wet with milk.

Seokjin is lactating.

His omega is... producing milk. Sweet.... Creamy... cherry scented milk.

His mouth waters at the thought of latching onto the omega's swollen chest, drinking up Seokjin's milk as he takes his kno-

"Namjoon-ah!" Seokjin's voice brings him back from his mind. Beads of sweat began to fall down Namjoon's forehead, trying to will himself to stop thinking with his knot and think of helping his omega.

But, the only thing the alpha could think of was how delectable his omega's milk smelled. The space between them suddenly feels hotter, causing Seokjin to squirm in Namjoon's hold.

The omega swallows and prepares himself to speak, hoping that his voice wouldn't sound grave that could worry his alpha.

"I-It hurts-!" Namjoon holds Seokjin's face, as he looks at the omega in the eyes with concern. "Where? Where does it hurt baby?"

"M-my chest..It aches.. alpha plea-ah!" Seokjin yelps when he's suddenly lifted off the floor, arms scrambling for purchase on Namjoon's shoulders as the alpha carried him to their shared bedroom.

Upon arriving to their bedroom, the alpha kicks the door open, gently setting down his omega onto the bed. Seokjin stared up at Namjoon, whining under the alpha's hard gaze, feeling his thighs begin to wet as Namjoon's eyes flash a faint red. The long bangs of his hair draped over his eyes, making the alpha's gaze appear more intimidating.