31 : || Panchali Meets Subhadra ||

Start from the beginning

The Youngest Pandava, soon took a seat between them.

The slight mention of Aryan took Subhadra off guard. But a frown soon formed over her forehead realizing something.

"That means you guys yourselves didn't ask her to come and join the function?" Subhadra asked being surprised.

"Uh, we didn't see her since last 4- 5 days. I mean, there is hardly any time we meet her." Arjun explained briefly.

"What? Arjun, for heaven's sake you guys are married, like married for real. You five are her husbands and she's your wife, and after about five months of your wedding, you are saying that you guys hardly see her around?" She paused, her words carried surprise.

"I mean, how and why?" She added.

"Okay wait a minute, Sahdev, what did you say? Rajkumar Aryan told you all that she won't join the function? And you guys never approached her, asking the reason why?" She asked not getting any reply in return as the brothers just took a look at each other.

"That's because she doesn't like if anybody interferes her personal matter and time." Nakul again mentioned casually, while taking a piece of Apple from Bheem's bowl, who immediately frowned.

"This is not normal, Nakul. Married couples should spent much time with one another. They should get to know each other, the likes and dislikes, and only then the balance of a married life would be maintained equally." Subhadra tried to explain.

"Bhrata Krishna, aap itne samay se maun kyu hain. Kuch toh boliye." She nudged Krishna, who have quite for a long time.

(Bhrata Krishna, why are you quite? Say something.)

"Main kya bolu, Bhadré? Mujhe khud inlogo k vishay mein kuch bhi sahi nhi lagta." Krishna casually shrugged while Subhadra shook her head in disappointment

Seems like now she has to take care of her cousins' matter.

"Look my dear cousins, this is not the way a married life should be carried out. You all have to make efforts." She suddenly paused noticing Yudhisthir.

The eldest Kaunteya was actually busy with his parchments, giving stamps over the papers as a sign of approval of some treaties.

After all the Crown Prince he was!!

"Jyest, are you even listening. Take a break from your work and come and sit with us. A  very important discussion is going on." Yudhisthir shook his head at Subhadra's order.

He places paper weights over the parchments and went over to them where they sat.

"Subhadra, don't you have any other work to do? See there is a puja in the evening, go and see what to wear. Leave all these things. You don't need to worry about us." Nakul suggested, as a leaned over Arjun, keeping in his head in the latter's lap.

"No. You guys have to listen to me. If you don't make any efforts today, how are you going to spend the rest of your life with her? Invest your time with her -"

"Subhadra, just leave it and let's go and enjoy the celebration." Arjun suggested, his shoulders felt too tired.

"Arey -"

"Bhrata Arjun is absolutely right, Subhadra. Don't get yourself into something which doesn't concern you." Sahdev supported.

"Okay fine. For now I dropping the matter but this indeed concern me because you all are my cousin. And I won't sit quite until I get to my point." The Yadavkumari declared.

"Bhadré, listen to me at least. Sakhi is different and -" Krishna was also interrupted.

"That's what I have came to a conclusion for now, Bhrata Krishna. Aap sab ne bol diya jo bolna tha, ab jo krna h woh main krungi." She stated.