Chapter 4: A Ghost's Prey

Third POV:

Meanwhile at Inazuma Headquarters...

"Haruna, did Derrick told you about the Beast Within?" Endou asked.

"He didn't tell us since we knew his true identity. He might be not tell us about it until the right time. That's why Kudou-Danchou and I didn't wrote about it. We're only wrote about that legend and about The Sinners," Otonashi explained.

"Trisha said that the missing phones will kill us all. But why?" Kidou said.

"However, Mahoro Tadashi said that it must be a vengeful spirit's doing. I think there's someone who can help our assigned members," he added.

Endou asks in confused, "What do you mean?"

Kidou answers, "The Gryphons cannot defeat The Sinners by themselves."

"He's right, Endou," Otonashi added.

"Derrick told me that there's someone who help The Gryphons from a thousand years ago. An angel who can purify the soul from their own vengeance," she explained the information from Derrick about a mysterious angel. She has white wings and the feathers fell. She's wearing white dress, a pendant, and a blue cape.

"They called her... The Kamiko." Otonashi stated about an angel called "The Kamiko" as when an angel opened her eyes, it was orange with a white star-shaped pupils.

Tenma's POV:

The Next Day, at Okinawa...

(The dream starts...)

I opened my eyes and got up as I ended up at mystical pond. Then suddenly, everywhere is now white and there's a shining stars glowing. A white aura appears in a form of an angel. So, I walked into an aura to see who it was. As an aura uncovers, there's a white wings and I was shocked in surprised. It turned out that it was an angel. She wears white dress with a blue cape. She has white hair and her eyes is orange with a white star-shaped pupil. She showed her smile as well.

As I kept staring at the white girl and said in my thoughts, "That white girl...", I remembered my first encounter with her when I had awakened my demonic powers for the first time. "She was in my dream twice," I added in my thoughts.

Then, an angel disappeared and everywhere is a place like in a space. Kyousuke and Shindou were also here, so I ran into them and said, "Tsurugi. Shindou-san. Did you see that? There's a girl. I saw her before."

Shindou got wondered, "A girl?"

At the same time, Princess Katra came and said, "She will accompany you to save the world and the humanity."

I asked, "Is she our ally?"

"Yes. As well as she had accompanied The Gryphons a thousand years ago," the princess answered. "She has returned. You have to find her reincarnation," she added as she declared to us to find the white girl's reincarnation.

(The dream ends...)

I opened my eyes as I woke up.

Third POV:

Tenma was in the dining room as he feed Sasuke. He was along with Shindou, Kyousuke, Sangoku, and Trisha.

"According to my Vision, one man committed suicide, then later, our phones went missing into the sky. The missing phones turned into a giant bird and will kill us all entirely," Trisha explained as Shindou sipped a cup of tea.