Chapter 3: My Inner Beast

Third POV:

Meanwhile at Inazuma Headquarters...

"EH?!" everyone exclaimed in shocked.

"First, they become demons. And now... They became monsters?!" Nishiki said in confused.

Derrick nodded as he actually already told them about The Gryphons' new ability.

Kurama teased, "Well luckily, Tenma didn't became a real monster."

After Kurama's sentence, Hayami was scared as he jumped onto Hamano. Hamano was also shocked and caught Hayami with his arms.

Hamano glared at Kurama and said, "Stop it! You scared Hayami off."

"I'm okay," Hayami said.

"But whoever they are, they chose to save the world," Amagi said. Then, he put his hand on Kageyama's shoulder. "Right, Kageyama?" the big member added as Kageyama turned his head to looked at him in scared.

"Hai," Kageyama said.

Kariya mumbled, "I think so."

Aki was also worried after she heard of her relative's new transformation. "Derrick, when did you tell Tenma, Tsurugi, and Shindou about the Beast Within?" she asked.

Derrick answered, "Two weeks ago."

At the Plaza, Kidou was waiting on someone. Someone had arrived. It were Hyoudou and Mahoro. Then, Kidou smirked as he was about to do something.

(Flashback starts...)

Two weeks ago at Okinawa...

Tenma's POV:

I was in my demon form as I stared at the below, then I got up and my aura appears as I transforming back into human. Once I transformed back, I'm going back home.

As I'm running, I stopped as I heard something. So, I walked into the woods and I saw something with my sad expressions. Turns out, it was a puppy with white fur. A puppy was whimpered. I went into the puppy and crouched with removing my mask off.

"It's okay. I've got you," I said as I picked the puppy with my arms. "You will stay with me from now on," I added, then I placed my head onto the puppy in embraced.

Later when I brought the puppy into the house...
A puppy was blanketed with my jacket of my uniform. I was changing my clothes. I put on the white shirt with a blue stripe, then I put on the red jacket.

Few seconds later...
I fed the puppy with a food. I kept staring at it, because it's so adorable. Right at the moment, someone's entered. It were Shindou and Kyousuke. The two were in their uniforms.

"Tenma. You're too early," Shindou said.

Kyousuke adds, "Mission accomplished, do you?"

"Hai," I said. Then suddenly, a puppy licked on my hand and the three of us were shocked in surprise.

"Where did you get that?" Shindou asked.

I put my hand on the puppy and taming him. "I saw him earlier after I finished my mission," I said. Then, I turned around to look at the puppy. "Can I have to keep him?" I added.

Shindou showed his sad expression as he felt sorry for the puppy and said, "Poor little puppy..."

Kyousuke agrees, "Of course, if you want too."