Chapter 2: Road To Okinawa

Derrick's POV:

I have arrived in the middle of the forest at Okinawa. I looked somewhere else to find Tenma, Kyousuke, and Shindou's whereabouts. But right at the moment, a leaf-shaped aura surrounds me. So, I used my hand to summon fire to remove the leaves. After that, I closed my eyes to sense the aura where was coming from.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I summoned my spear.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I aimed with my spear at someone who behind me. Then, I opened my eyes and look who's behind me. I showed my smile at someone. The one who behind me was a mysterious entity or a monster. He looks like a garuda. He has purple wings and a claws. His fur and skin color was entirely purple/dark violet. His eyes was purple with a black sclera and a mark on his face. His hair is long and purple with a wings and has a purple horns. He is a little bit larger than me. A garuda was shocked after he was aimed by my spear. Then, he showed his smile as it looks like we have met before.

I put down my spear and a garuda had his head low to look at someone. So, I bowed my head as well.

Turns out, it was two mysterious monsters/creatures... One is looks like a lion and the other one is looks like a wolf. Both of them had furs, demon horns, their hairy tails, and their claws. Both of them had also a mark on their face. A lion has entirely yellow with a yellow eyes with a sharp pupil and black sclera, while a wolf has entirely blue with a blue eyes with a sharp pupil and black sclera. They are also smile at me as well and I smile at them in replies.

Third POV:

Meanwhile at train station scene...
The nine selected members of Inazuma Force were waiting for the train with Kirino activated a holographic monitor on his wrist (made by Hamano) to detect the fifth force. Then suddenly, a monitor is beeping and Kirino was shocked and terrified of what he saw on a monitor.

Many phones flew into Anjiru and she turned her head to look where the phones went, while Sangoku and Trisha were also shocked that the phones were flew away with Trisha lost her balance, but caught by Sangoku. Kirino looked at the escalator with the lovers were also came to look at it.

Anjiru and Shinsuke heard that someone's running ang shouting in panic, so the two turned their heads to look at them and Anjiru shouted in terror, "Oh no!"

Yuuichi, Taiyou, Hakuryuu, and Yukimura were also look at the stampede due to their phones were flying for an instant.

Kirino, Sangoku, and Trisha were ran away from the stampede as far as they can.

When the train has arrived just in time, Taiyou shouted in command, "Quick! Get on the train!"

Anjiru and Shinsuke were got on the train. Then other four members were about to get into the train, but Yukimura waited for the other three members as he got worried that they will left them behind and getting caught on the stampede. So, Yukimura decided to help them to get abroad and Yuuichi, Taiyou, and Hakuryuu got into the train, with Anjiru and Shinsuke were waiting for them.

Yukimura ran and lend his hand to hold Kirino, so that Kirino will get ahead first. However for Yukimura, he turned his head and got terrified. Sangoku and Trisha were also ran as well, but they were caught on the stampede, only for Trisha got stuck and let her hand off and got separated from Sangoku.