Chapter 1: Techno Threat

Hey Guys!!!

This is the Book 2 of A Friendship's Legacy...

I hope you'll enjoy it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third POV:

One month later...

When the sky is dusk, a mysterious man walked as he is going to the cliff with the flock of birds. "In the name of the nature... I will offer my life to save them all... Their lives are the payment... To avenge you," he said in his thoughts. Then, he fell down.

.

.

.

.

.

.

After that, he died from falling from the cliff and the birds had surrounding the lifeless man.

.

.

.

.

.

*Insert song starts*
*Insert Music: War Machine from NCS*

Later at night...
In the tunnel, a man who became The Sinner walked in. He has yellow hair, skin, and clothing. He has also yellow eyes with black sclera. Turns out, he committed for his pride. He has a scythe and showed his menacing grin. Someone's charged at him. It was Aoyama and he was about to slash him with his sword. But, a demon noticed, so he blocked with his scythe and it clashes.

There's an another one and Aoyama smiles at him. It was Ichino. When Ichino was about to sideslash, Aoyama pushed a demon down with his sword and also was about stab, only for Aoyama grazed a demon's torso, while Ichino slashed right on his face. For an instant, Ichino did a roundhouse kick with Aoyama doing a flip. They kicked him and sent him back.

When a man-turned demon sent out of the tunnel, he fell on the ground. When he got up, there's a fog right behind him and a demon got captured. A demon's body were bleeding. A fog turned out to be Kirino as he landed on his feet.

When a demon was about to slash with his scythe, Kirino shouted, "Now!"

At the same time, Midori came as she slashed with her saws. She cut a demon's arm off, along with his scythe and fell on the ground as he screamed in pain. Upon he lost his arm, he sprouts his wings and flew away as he was attempting to fleeing. But suddenly, someone's aimed at him with his gun. A gun fires and a bullet hits right on the demon's head. Turning into ashes, along with his lost arm.

Kirino and Midori stared at the lost arm (now ashes), then they're stared at someone's who killed the demon. "Bullseye! Excellent shot, Nishiki!" Midori said.

The one who killed the demon was Nishiki. "Thanks!" he said. When he unhooded, his appearance has changed than the original one. His skin went lighter. His hair turned blue and his eyes was teal. His uniform was also blue instead of yellow. As he touched his glasses up, "He should not ever underestimate the dragon shooter," he added. Then, he changed back into his original appearance.

Ichino and Aoyama were already came out from the tunnel, with Aoyama gave them a thumbs up. Kirino is also gave a thumbs up in replies.

Meanwhile, with an another mission at the hideout...
Minamisawa sent back and fell on the sofa. It was man who was also now a demon with gray hair and gold eyes with black sclera. He was actually punched Minamisawa which cause to sent him back. But, Sangoku used his whip and tied a man up.