But I guess I was totally wrong. Here that poor guy was crying his heart out and thinking those tears are for you ,make me cry too. He is too good for you. I hope you'll understand the meaning of love soon, So that the fake facade you are creating ,will break miserably. Only then you can understand the importance of what you lost today. And I guess you don't deserve these too."

He opened the packet he was holding and showed him the box of pastries made by Kook with so much love and care and said " I'd rather take them to the trashcan myself with a crushed heart than give it to you . He made these thinking of you as a gentleman which clearly you aren't at least to him." , and he left from there.

Taehyung was anxious when he got to know that Jungkook was crying but seeing the cupcakes he felt uneasiness in his heart

He tried to stop the feeling of guilt that crept through his mind. According to him guilt, regret, love were always unnecessary emotions that drowns a person. So he always avoided those. But what happened today was eating him slowly. He actually didn't want this. He was always used to control his life as per his wishes but today the control he had over his life seemed to be gone which made him uneasy and restless. He didn't want to make Kook cry but giving him false hopes also sounded very wrong to him. So he did want to avoid the situation until his feelings become clear. But everything went out of his hands.

He tried to stop his mind from thinking anything in this messy state of mind, tried to sleep. But like his appetite, his sleep was gone too.
He thought maybe talking to Kook was his habit daily before sleeping, that's why he couldn't sleep. So he just needed to change his habit, that's it. But the whole night he spent on rolling on bed wishing for sleep which was nowhere to be found near him.

The next day was as same as previous one, there was no one talking irritatingly loud , or no one was asking Tae for breakfast. There last project just completed a week ago. So there was no work pressure to distract his mind . Taehyung thought about planning the new project, that'll keep him busy and will stop him thinking anything unnecessary.

He opened the laptop and after sometime he got lost and started buffering when Hobi came sheepishly.

He said , " Hey dude.. what's up? "

Tae understood that Hobi had something in his mind but he is type of a person who doesn't start talking to the point, he'd rather make an inauguration speech before coming to the main topic. So he let him do like his way, cause he was tired anyway and totally not interested in arguing. So he replied, " nothing.... Just this and that .... How are you by the way? "

Hobi said, " I'm better than yesterday. Thanks for caring bruh.. Listen man .. I wanted to say something to you. But I don't know how to say"

Tae said, " Just say it Hobi.."

Hobi replied, " When I gave you jungkook's number, that day was a mess man.. I was dead drunk, you know I can hold my liquor well but that bustard Patrick made me drink so much that I forgot to send the information I gathered about Jungkook and also the number. So when I sent you the number I might have messed up a digit . I'm really sorry, I never thought it would turn out like this."

Tae replied," Yeah.. say that to Jin hyung. He seems to think that everything is my fault. "

" Are you okay though? What'll happen now? Will you call him today?" , Hobi asked feeling sorry again.

" I'd rather not. I have to sort out my thoughts first . " ,  Tae replied .

" But he seemed like a great guy . And the way he looks at you , screams so in love. After all just think, who in the world, wants to help his first date's friend's emergency. He cares for you dude. And I really feel like shit, messing with such a sweet guy."

" Okay hang on just a sec. You know what is the current population? Or the total number of nice guys out there? If someone is nice then I have to date him? Wow... What about my feelings? What about what I think?...You know what! Just forget it. You guys won't ever understand. I'll talk to you later" , saying this Tae walked out of his room to get some fresh air.

___________________________________________
A/N : Hi lovelies... what's up?

Tae isn't accepting any advice on his relationship. What about Jungkook? Will he start hating Tae?

What do you think?