Philosopher's Stone - Chamber of Secrets

"That quill you're holding right now, is from me." 

It was a bit embarrassing to say, despite her being my... Well we don't get along. That's what. She still annoys me, and apparently I 'annoy' her. Anyway, I saw her face soften a bit, she looked at the quill and right back to me.

"You were that anonymous person that gave me this?" Her frown started to turn into a grin, I furrowed my eyebrows because of her reaction. Now that I think of it, I shouldn't have said that at all.

"I did. I thought it was creepy for you to have some unknown person giving you some gift, well, looking from your perspective. But don't think of anything in a way that's absurd."

"Wow, this is the first time you've been friendly. How nice, such a wave of relief." She sarcastically said, with a tad of a genuine side.

I felt the foam of the couch move, the weight had shifted to mine, I looked beside me and Y/N had already stood up and walked away. I let her be, as I tried to think about what she had said.

"Huh." Her comment partly made me feel... Something. It was just a simple compliment, sarcastically or not, but I somehow appreciated that, I fear.

____________________

August 23, 1992

Overtime, Y/N and Draco's relationship had evolved. Their friendship grew, hatred from each other had faded away. They usually hang out in the garden, day and night. Well, preferably night time. Both of them found out that they have the same interest. Stars or constellations, rather. However, Draco was surprisingly smart when it comes to Astrology more than Y/N. In Y/N's perspective, she thought that Draco isn't the type of person to know something so bizarre. Not that she's saying he's dumb– well he can be when it comes to snarky comments, but he is quite a bit of a nerd when it comes to talking about constellations. Draco knows the names and the meanings of each constellation, Y/N knows some of them, but there are times that Draco mentions something that she doesn't know about, which peaks her interest about Astrology even more.

Y/N had realised that he enjoyed his company a lot in recent days. She would even knock on his door to come out late at night to stargaze. Of course, Draco would agree. Both of them mostly would sleep very late, causing Lucius to scold them both, mostly Draco. But both of them didn't mind. If they get caught, then they'll move to a different spot, the Malfoy Manor is a large place, after all. Sometimes both of them hang out at Draco's room since he's got this large tall window for him to stargaze late at night, sometimes watching the rain to spend his time alone.

Now, late at night once again, both of them are sitting down in the grass, stargazing at the garden. Crickets are audible, as the wind blows at a medium pace while their hair flows along with the wind.

"Look, a Gemini constellation. Do you know, an angel is associated with the sun sign of Gemini?" He exclaimed, his inner nerd was showing up yet again. Not that Y/N minds.

"Never knew that you knew about angels." Y/N giggled, Draco frowned at her comment because of her assumption of him not knowing about angels. She looked at his reaction, then tried cheering him up. "Oh don't be so pressed, I was kidding."