Philosopher's Stone

"What a show off." Malfoy muttered to himself, Harry heard it and rolled his eyes at him.

She then went down slowly to drop off Neville, Madame Hooch ran towards Neville and checked if he's injured. Students were chanting Y/N's last name, cheering started to fill Y/N's ears. She sure loves the attention, but she's worried about Neville's broken wrist. Poor boy.

"Oh dear, it's a broken wrist. Poor boy. Come on now, up you get." Madame Hooch carried Neville and declared to keep the students' feet on the ground as she and Neville went off to go to the hospital wing.

Y/N saw Malfoy take Neville's remembrall, she furiously walked towards him. But she was unsuccessful, students had already blocked her way as Malfoy spoke out something.

"Did you see his face? If he had squeezed this, he'd have remembered to fall on his fat arse. Lucky that stupid Willows had saved him, or he'd be dropped dead." Malfoy and the rest laughed, but Y/N pushed the students away. She was about to yell at Malfoy, but Harry had already spoken to him first.

"Give it here, Malfoy."

"No. I'll leave it somewhere for Longbottom to find." He mounted on his broom as he flew away from Harry, holding the remembrall. "How about on the roof?"

"Oh Malfoy, you little–" Y/N was cutted off by Harry when Y/N was about to mount on her broom again.

"I'll do this myself." Harry mounted on his broom, Hermione stopped him and warned Harry.

"Harry, no way. You don't know how to fly, you might get expelled!"

"Y/N can do it, and she doesn't know how to fly either, yet she saved Neville." Harry started to fly towards Malfoy, slowly.

"That was sheer luck, Harry!" Y/N yelled worriedly at Harry but he didn't listen, he was too infuriated at Malfoy. She sighed in defeat, hoping Harry wouldn't fall off his broom. Malfoy was experienced in using the broom, he could do all sorts of tricks with it. Earlier just now, he spun himself around the broom to show off. His father must've trained him to do so for Quidditch.

Malfoy threw the remembrall far away from Harry, but then he flew towards the ball at a fast pace. The ball was about to hit the window from where Professor McGonagall is, luckily, Harry catched it on time. She saw Harry on how fast he managed to grab the ball, thinking of making him the new seeker of Gryffindor.

Y/N and the rest of the students cheered for Harry like they did to Y/N earlier. Patting Harry's back, complimenting him as well.

"That was amazing, Harry! You were way faster than me." Y/N happily exclaimed, Harry smiled at her and gave her a thanks.

"Thanks Y/N, never thought that flying a broom would be quite easy to do. Especially for us first-timers."

On the other hand, Malfoy was sneering at Harry. Instead of him getting the attention, it was Harry. His hatred grew.

Professor McGonagall called Harry's name and advised him to follow her. Y/N thought that he's in trouble, causing her to worry a bit. Malfoy was laughing with Crabbe and Goyle, assuming that Harry's in trouble as well. But it was the opposite.

"You think Harry will be alright, Hermione?" Y/N asked, but Hermione said that it's possible that he'll be expelled.

Y/N was about to go to her next class, still worrying about Harry and how Malfoy was a big of a jerk, but then saw Harry walking in the same way as her with a book in hand. She ran towards him, she was concerned.

"Harry! Are you getting expelled? What did Professor McGonagall tell you?"

"I got in as a new seeker in Quidditch." She was stunned and dumbfounded.