😘Episode-10 (part -2)😘

Episode -10 Tae ❤️ 2

In India

In Khan's Mansion

Author pov

All Khan's family One by one came across the dinning table to have There breakfast And then all stared eating there's breakfast

Y/n-shhh shhh
*wrisper to sara who was very busy in her breakfast And y/n was annoyed that Sara was not listening to her*

Y/n-hmmm hmmmm
*Now y/n clear her throat to get Sara attention and now this Time y/n succeed because finally looked at her*

Sara -what happened didi do you need water or something *smirk and control her laugh at y/n annoyed face*
*Sara understand what y/n was upto And understood from the beginning but she was acting like she don't hear anything to make y/n More pissed and tease and test her patient because she likes to annoy y/n soooooooo much And now that she got the chance she will not leave it and tease and annoy soo much*

Y/n-no no I don't need anything sara *annoyed*

*Y/n now understood that Sara is playing with her and teasing her so she had enough now and she clear her throat and now y/n smirked*

Y/N- mom dad you know the most expensive vase which wss in living room got broken that day *smirk looking at sara*

Mrs Khan -yeah yeah i do remember how can I forget it it was given by my bestie on my birthday but somehow it got broken

Mr Khan- it's ok it's okay honey I got you already new one right

Mrs khan -yess yess I know but still it was from my bestie*sad pout*

Y/n-"its okay mom it's okay iiiiiiii think Sara was the one to brok-"

*Y/n word's was cut off by Sara who was coughing 😮‍💨😮‍💨 after knowing where's is this going And now it's y/n Time to smirking at sara*

Y/N-what happened baby do you need water or something hmm*smirk*

Sara -nothing didi I'm good *nervous smile 😁😁"

*Sara smiling nervously at all of them and then
she went to Flashback because she was the one who actually broken the vase one day but by mistake she was happy dance in around the living room and her leg slipped and then she landed in the sofa she was safe she don't got hurt but her hand landed on the vase and it fall down and broken down into peices and then somehow sara was collecting the pieces so she can hide it But then she Heard someone foot steps anf there's stood y/n while smiling innocently and sara knows she's is in trouble now while looking at y/n who was smiling innocently which was not innocent at all and then Sara told everything and both sisters hidden then secert between both of them and said there's Will not going to share it with anyone and then Sara came out of her flashback once she hear everyone talking*

Mrs khan -y/n what you're trying to say come on say do you know who is the one broken my vase *curious*

Y/n -yeah mom i was saying saraaaa
*Y/n words was cut off by Sara who pulled y/n sleeves And showed her puppy eye's 🥺🥺🥺 which always works on y/n And she can't resist it infact no one can resist it in the whole house she always get whatever she's want's showing the puppy eye's 🥺🥺🥺 And her cuteness which always works because she was really the cutest 😚😚😚 And wins everyone hearts with her sweetness And cuteness overload*

Mrs khan -come on y/n say it already what you want to say why soooooooo much suspense *too much curious*

Y/n-nothing Mom nothing i Just nothing forget it Mom

Mrs khan -ohyee Then why did you remind me of that vase if you Don't know anything

Mr Khan-it's ok it's okay forget it my darling And let's concentrate on the breakfast why are we talking All this thing's