😘Episode-9 (part -3)😘

Episode -9 Tae ❤️ 3

Jk- "so this is the thing why my hyung was soooooo much Lost in the laptop and don't noticed i came inside I'm soooooooo much happy for hyung finally his dream is coming true hyung come fast i have to congra- "

*But Jungkook word's was cut off by taehyung who came out of nowhere opening the door with soooooooo much Force And he was platting heavyly looks like he ran All the way here and Jungkook understand why taehyung came like this all running back*

Jk-omg hyung now you sacred me but did you finish the meeting so soon *Act being sacred and confused at sametime*

Tae- yess meeting is finished it went well All thanks to uuuuuu because you brought The file on time thanks Jungkook *full boxy smile And relief seeing Jungkook on couch he thought he would be on his chair seeing his laptop but seeing him calm down looks like he don't go near his table that's a big relief*

Jk-"oh it's okay hyung come on don't be soooooooo much formal By The way congratulation hyun-"

*But Jungkook word's was cut off by Mr Kim who came out of nowhere Once again*

Mr kim -congratulaton but why congrats *curious"

Tae-oh nothing nothing dad *nervous because thinking did Jungkook really saw his laptop and what if he say everything to his dad he don't want to be said all this soooooooo soon he is not prepared for this And not prepared for his dad reaction*

Jk- of course dad for getting this big deal hyung Said you both got the deal final so I'm congratulations hyung for that only *full smile*

Mr Kim - oh that deal yess yess right we got the deal And thanks for you too you brought the file on time And thanks for taehyung because he really work hard for getting this deal And today I'm very happy it's really benefits for our company And I'm happy I have such a talented son's And handsome one's too like me
*Very happy And he came Towords taehyung And Jungkook And hug both of his son's*

jk- You're most welcome dad  *hug back his dad*

Tae-but you're More handsome among us *hug his dad back*

Mr Kim-yeah that's true too after all you got the handsomeness from me only *proud😎😎😎* *And all three brust out laughing 🤣🤣🤣 And taehyung was relief thinking both Jungkook And his dad don't know anything about it And he was More happy*

After sometime

Author pov

Finally Mr Kim Left the cabin and now Jungkook and taehyung was all alone and Jungkook can't wait anymore so he came state to The point making taehyung shock after making his fear come true

Jk-hyungggggggggggggggg congrats once again for you're dream coming true like you always wanted you really wanted this so see finally you're dream came true *happy soooooooo much*

Tae -thanks Jungkook thank you soooooooo much it's means now you know everything

Jk-yess of course I thanks for careless because you left your laptop Open so it was very easy for me so I'm soooooooo much happy for you hyung

Tae- yeah true my careless But thanks baby I'm very happy too from yesterday after getting The News *full boxy smile*

Jk-of course you should be happy hyung come on give me a big hug

Tae-sure baby

*Then Jungkook came Towards taehyung and pulled him in a bone chasing hug*

Jk-once again congrats hyung

Tae-thanks baby

*Both let go of hug and smiling soooooooo much both was very happy there's happiness can't be described in word's because there's was soooooo much happy*

Tae and y/n-But I'm sad a same point because I want to share this happiness with my all family But i don't know how
*Sad at sametime thinking how to share this news with there's family and parents*

Sara And JK- oh that's why i feel from that time something is bothering so it's about how to tell this News to The parent's and family right *worried And thinking how to help there's siblings*

Tae and y/n yeah exactly *sad pout*

Jk -its okay no tensions When JEON JUNGKOOK is here *proud of himself 😎😎😎*

Sara- its okay no tensions When JEON JUNGKOOK is here *proud of herself 😎😎😎*

Tae and y/n-But how what you're up to *confused*

Jk and Sara- leave it All to me you just wait And watch *Proud of myself 😎😎😎*
*And then a idea popped up in there's mind And there smile evily*

Jk and Sara -"BUT"

Tae and y/n -"BUT" *both tensed up Why there's Said BUT in between And sara and JK laugh at there's reaction And Said*

Sara and jk-okayyyyyyyy okayyyyyyy don't tensed I'm just saying what Will i get in return has gift *smirk and excited 😏😏😏🤩🤩🤩*

Tae and y/n-oooooooooooo you want something okay okay i agree I Will give you anything you want it's deal whatever gift you want *wink 😉😉😉*

Jk and Sara-wowwwwwwwwww that's Cool good don't you dare forget it okay it's a deal
*😍😍😍*

Tae and y/n-okayyyy okayyyyyyy deal *smile and hug them 😊😊♥️♥️*

Tae and y/n -thank uuuuuuuuuuu baby *🤩🤩😊😊*

Jk and sara-youre most welcome big baby*🤩🤩😊😊*

*All brust out laughing and Both y/n And taehyung was very happy that there's siblings going to help them and somehow deep down in there's heart's there's feels like there's parents Will agree on this and don't know why But there's feels there's parents Will agree to this and hug there's siblings and there's too hugged back to them feeling finally there's siblings are happy and assured them everything will be alright And everything will better*

Hey guys
So How was chapter -9 (part-3) (Last part) of Arrange Marriage
(Magical love story From engagement to wedding)
guys In the comment below And give lot's of Love and
Support me and give me and my ff work lot's of Love it's inspired to write More
"What are Taehyung And y/n dream any idea guys"
And
"What are Jungkook And sara plan's any idea guy's"
And don't forget to Press the Star "⭐" in right side if you liked the story 😌😌😌
And follow me so you wouldn't Miss my any new chapter notification about the story And about any New updates from me you're author
😘😘😘Give lot's of Love 😘😘😘
💜💜💜 Purple you all 💜💜💜