😘Episode-5 (part -2)😘

Episode -5 Tae ❤️ 2

*sound sound sound*

Tae -Hmmmmm let me sleep what's this sound
*Annoyed 🤫🤫🤫*

*Sound sound sound*

Tae -Hmmmmm please whoever it is let me have please full sleep please *cover The blanket with annoyed face'*

*Sound sound sound*

Tae -ohhhhhhh goodddddddddd not again *get himself in More annoyed after feeling the sound being More near and nearer than before*

Tae -Aaaaahhhhhhhh who is distributing meeeeeeeeeeeee so much
*Got some Much annoyed that he Will ready to kill the person*

*Sound sound sound*

Tae -"stop it or else I will kill yo-"

*Taehyung words was cut off by a voice let's say A SWEETEST VOICE*

???-ohyeee ohyeee if you kill me Mr Kim taehyung then who will you marry and who Will take care of you

*Sound sound sound*

Tae -oh it's youuuuuu Once again

*Sound sound sound*

???-yess it's me Mr Kim taehyung

*Taehyung understood it's not any sound But it's the sound of ANKLETS with the mixer of bird singing sweet songs in the morning And in that her anklets it's just wow MORNING CAN NEVER BE BETTER THAN THIS and taehyung was smiling like idiot and taehyung sleep went away and he was wide awake and listening to the girl SWEETEST VOICE but it's not any new to him because he has Heard it almost every day But every day he missed the chance seeing him so today he made up the mind he will listen quietly and then immediately take the blanket And today he will surely see The face of the girl And today he will not let her go*

???- ohyeeeeeeeee ohyeeeeeeeee where are you Lost taehyung g hmmm it's already very late now enough hmmm you should get up now you're going to be late to the work so come on get up

*The girl was Laughing with her lovely voice and making The voice of her bangles look's like she's is playing with them and 🤩🤩😍😍😏😏ohyeeeeeeeee ohyeeeeeeeee ohyeeeeeeeee 🤩🤩😍😍😏😏 our taehyung was now totally lost like wow mesmerized by everything but just till now he don't get to see the face But today he will surely see it *

Tae -nooooooo i don't want to get up i want to sleep More I'm sleepy

*Taehyung was wide awake But he wanted to act And today he will surely see her face he made up his mind*

???-nooooooo way you can't sleep anymore get up get up you're already late taehyung

*The girl's sound was far away now looks like she was already selecting him today's outfit and All Those things driving taehyung crazy More about The girl and his train's of thoughts cut off by her Sweetest voice*

???- Today i selected for you pink shirt and black tuxedo ok it's you're task to find out from your all closet "WHICH THE EXACT CLOTHES ARE"
*smile And laugh 🤣🤣🤣*

Tae -"WHICH THE EXACT CLOTHES ARE"*smile And laugh 🤣🤣🤣*

???-yeah exactly*laughing so much Hard 🤣🤣🤣*

Tae -yeah i know*laughing so much hard 🤣🤣🤣*

*Both started laughing because both Said the Same word's at One Time and laughing hard at each other and this selecting clothes was One of The day thing too for them And the girl select everyday the clothes and with the colour and design taehyung find it out and it's like a game to them A TASK GAME and taehyung Always pass it because he is indeed very smart no doubt in it but more importantly he is very good at colour, design in clothing sector so it's just a peice of cake to him and All The people in company was impressed by His clothing sense but he knows who is the real person behind All this so he totally impressed by the girl SENSE OF FASHION she has and really very impressed by her And taehyung train's of thoughts once again cut off by sweetest voice*

???-taehyunggggg taehyunggggggggg are you listening to me

Tae -yeah yeah I'm listening

???-so i was saying you should find out which One is that clothes i selected for you just like you do every day*laugh 🤣🤣*

Tae -yeah i know i should do The task every day and I'm very expert in it so today Also I'm going to find it the correct one*proud 😎😎😎*

???-thats good Mr Kim taehyung so now get up you're already very late and so get up get ready

Tae -okay okay i will get up in One condition give me my morning kiss *smirk from The blanket 😏😏😏*

???-taehyunggggg what you're saying *nervous chuckle 🤭🤭*

Tae -i don't know anything I'm going to get my morning kiss that's all

???-no no taehyung please I'm shy.   *🙈🙈🙈😳😳*

Tae -please my shy wife don't be shy for today *deep husky voice with smirk face 😏😏*

???-"Taehyunggggg But it's But n-"

*Girl's word's was cut off by taehyung who catch her hand from The blanket and catch her From going away like the girl always do everyday and Then immediately had hold her in his arms hugging her but he still has the blanket in his face But he was very proud today for catching the girl and he Will not let her go so easily Today till he not see her face And the girl was struggling But taehyung was smirking 😏😏😏 And far away from letting her go Today*

???-please let me go please taehyung *nervous voice*

Tae-no not till i get My morning KISSY 😚😚 *smirk 😏😏*

*Taehyung smirk grown more feeling how much nervous the girl was in his arms*

Tae -why r uuuuuu so much nervous Mrs Kim hmmm it's Just a morning kiss come on give it naa give come on My morning kissyyyyyyyyyyy aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hey guys
So How was chapter -5 (part-2) of
Arrange Marriage
(Magical love story From engagement to wedding)
guys In the comment below And give lot's of Love and
Support me and give me and my ff work lot's of Love it's inspired to write More
"What Do you All think happened with taehyung , Why did he shouted like that any guess😏😏🤣🤣"
And don't forget to Press the Star "⭐" in right side if you liked the story 😌😌😌
And follow me so you wouldn't Miss my any new chapter notification about the story And about any New updates from me you're author
😘😘😘Give lot's of Love 😘😘😘
💜💜💜 Purple you all 💜💜💜