😘 Episode -4 😘

In Kim's Mansion

At dinning table

Mrs Kim -"where are all yuna call them for dinner"
Mr Kim-"yess where are others why is house so silent today "
Yuna-"it's Just Mummy Ji papa ji Just seat here in the dinning table and Wait and watch why the house is so silent "
Mrs Kim-"okay Yuna I'm excited now "
Mr Kim-"me too the way you told now made me exicted too"
*Both seat in the dinning table while yuna was controlling her laugh And seating near the dinning table*

*Jin came out of the kitchen while wearing a apron like he was cooking something and stood infront of them*
Jin-"Here comes the Best dishes of mine come on my assistants being it out "
*Then both JK and taehyung came out with dishes in There hand's and placed it in the table while the three was controlling there laugh because of There dresses And faces There know how much struggle There was going through But all three can't control There laugh anymore and All three burst out laughing like no Tommorow*

Time skip

After sometime

Mrs Kim-"it was delicious"
Jin-"yess after All who was charge of them after all it's me WWC (WORLD WIDE CHIEF) 😎😎😎"
Mr Kim-"yess I'm happy And shock at the sametime that the Jin loves to cook and I know about it but both idiots Taehyung and Jungkook cooked the food and it was delicious too that's shocked me "
Mrs Kim-"meeee two"
Yuna-"meee three "
Jin-"meeee four"
Mia-"meeee five"
Scarlett-"meeeee sixxxxxxxxxxx"

Taehyung and Jungkook -"mom
dad ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ now see even scarlett is making fun of us "
Mia-"But she is Just telling the truth poor hyungs"
Jin-"yesssssssss poor both of them "
*Both JK And Tae Just gazing at mia and Jin Both and mumbling at each other that
How there was making fun of them and yuna saw it And saw Jk And Tae faces with cute pout so she can't see how her two cute devar (Brother in law) in sadness so she Said*

Yuna-"don't laugh More you two mia And jin you Both are Also not any master chef so don't laugh at My two cute devar beside remember you have to wash dishes also "
*Yuna looked at both taehyung and Jungkook that how There both face lights up And yuna winked at them And both just thumps up And yuna Just can't stop admire them Both cutest smile And then she smile back at them*

Mia And Jin-"Nooooooooooooooooooooo"
Jk and Tae -"yesssssssssssssssssssssssss"
*Tae And JK Just high five with scarlett and yuna*
Jk-"that's My bhabhi"
Tae-"yesssssssss that's our best of Best beautiful bhabhi"
Jk And tae-"love you bhabhi sooooooooooooooooo much "
Yuna-"Love you tooooooooooooooo"
*Both Jungkook and taehyung sending lot's of flying kisses to there bhabhi and yuna was Just smiling And taking All the flying kisses *

Mrs Kim-"now now enough laughing at each other and Yuna you're doing the things which I Just imagined to do with them "
Mr Kim-"yess I'm happy too that you're getting them on line and making them do house work and house chores"
Mrs Kim-"that's my daughter in law"
Mr Kim-"nooooooo that's My beautiful daughter in law "
Jin-"noooooo Mom dad both of you stop fighting over yuna because yuna is mine and only mine "
*All brust out laughing at each other while yuna was all red because of shyness*

Time skip

After sometime

Author pov
After the dinner all of them was having a family time seating in a living room And then taehyung came from the kitchen with tray in his hands

Tae-"Tada seeee what i made"
Scarlett -"wow My chachu lobe you , you made my favourite cup cakes "
*Scarlett came across taehyung And started jumping here And there and was happy looking at her favourite cup cakes 😍😍😍*
Tae-"yess My little sweet heart you're favourite cup cakes "
*Then taehyung came And placed the tray in the table And took scarlett in His arm's And started feeding her favourite cup cakes*
Scarlett-"it's delicious 😋😋😋"
Tae-"yess Just like my sweetest princess "
*Taehyung kissed her chubby cheeks while she was busy eating her cup cakes And all was admiring her cuteness overload and happy looking at both of them And There so much love to each other And then All other's started eating the delicious cup cakes that taehyung made for everyone 😋😋😋*