018

018[ⁱʳˡ ᵃⁿᵈ ˢᵒᶜⁱᵃˡ ᵐᵉᵈⁱᵃ]↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

018
[ⁱʳˡ ᵃⁿᵈ ˢᵒᶜⁱᵃˡ ᵐᵉᵈⁱᵃ]
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

018[ⁱʳˡ ᵃⁿᵈ ˢᵒᶜⁱᵃˡ ᵐᵉᵈⁱᵃ]↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

chris scoffs, reading the texts. he woke up with a pounding headache and the absence of a certain girl next to him put him in a sour mood.

he texted hayden abunch of times, just to be left on read.

and now christian is texting him about seeing her? no fucking way.

he takes a deep breath, hearing her walk in from downstairs.

they were scheduled to do a baking video, so she'll have to talk to him anyways.

exiting his room, he sees her sat next to matt and nick, who are hanging onto her every word as she enthusiastically rants.

"what'd i miss?" he asks scratching the back of his neck

zola looks him up and down, her lips pursed, "um, elena was at my house and we talked."

"shiiitt," he drags out, flopping on the couch across from them, "ohhhh- so that's why you weren't answering my texts."

now matt sends him a glare, his arms crossing.

damn, what's everyone's problem this morning??

chris sends nick a look, only to receive a confused one back.

"so!" nick breaks the silence, clapping his hands as he stands up, "let's talk about that later, let's get to baking!

the cameras are set up, and the triplets start to introduce the video.

the infamous blind deaf mute baking challenge, except with four of them, there'll be two blind ones.

"NOSE GOES" nick screams, chris immediately placing a finger on the tip of his nose

matt and hayden look at each other, sighing as the blind folds are handed in their hands.

"sooo im thinking chris and hay, and me and matt battle it out. " nick grins, nodding his head