014

014[ⁱʳˡ ᵃⁿᵈ ˢᵒᶜⁱᵃˡ ᵐᵉᵈⁱᵃ]↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

014
[ⁱʳˡ ᵃⁿᵈ ˢᵒᶜⁱᵃˡ ᵐᵉᵈⁱᵃ]
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

"you look so pretty," zola gushes, her feet swinging off the ledge of the couch

"yeah pretty ugly!" elena laughs at her own joke, sticking her tongue out at her sister

her sister rolls her eyes, spinning to show everyone her dress, "your just jealous i have a date to homecoming, and when your in highschool your gonna be sad and alone."

"shoooot!" maddy laughs, punching elena in the arm, "she got you!"

"whatever!" elena defends herself, putting her arm around her friend, "me n zola are gonna go together, she'll be my date. boys are gross anyways."

hayden smiles at the thought, before matt tugs on her sleeve next to her, "you think i'm gross? i think we should go together."

"i don't think your gross, chris is gross." zola assured him, "besides guys, high school is like a bajillion years away. we'll probably all be married by then!"

"hey!"

"i hope we'll all still be friends." nick chimes in, biting his lip

"don't be a dummy." elena grins, "'course we will be."

"funny she's the one that said that." hayden rolls her eyes, before maddy grabs her chin and moves her still, sliding a layer of mascara on

"whatever," maddy rolls her eyes, standing back to admire her work, "okay! you look beautiful. homecoming ready."

hayden nods, looking at herself in the mirror, grinning as she feels somewhat pretty for once.

"okay wait before we go downstairs," the friend lowers her voice, "go over this whole chris thing again?"

she rolls her eyes playfully, "we have been pretending to get back at elena, we don't actually like each other."

"fine. but listen to this. what's he like?" maddy crosses her arms

hayden's brows furrow at the dumb question, but answers nonetheless, "he's cocky, controlling, too smooth for his own good and has better hair than i do."

"sounds like you like him."

she shakes her head, "nah, he likes himself too much more that, trust."

"riight."

zola rolls her eyes, "whatever. cmon." grabbing maddys wrist, the two make their way down her staircase

matt sits in a chair in her living room, his face lighting up as he sees her. he stands, extending a hand, "damn hayden," he spins her around, "you look good."