005

005[ⁱʳˡ ᵃⁿᵈ ˢᵒᶜⁱᵃˡ ᵐᵉᵈⁱᵃ]↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

005
[ⁱʳˡ ᵃⁿᵈ ˢᵒᶜⁱᵃˡ ᵐᵉᵈⁱᵃ]
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

matt had gone to his room immediately, zola assuming he was exhausted.

her phone lights up with a text from him, saying if she needed anything to let him know.

she held her breathe, as chris helped her into the house, until nick had disappeared into his bedroom.

she bursts into a fit of giggles, shrugging chris off of her, leaning on the counter, "i can walk myself asshole."

"fine," he holds his hands in defense, a grin still on his lips, "if you get a concussion, it's on you."

hayden makes her way to the fridge lazily, "i'm fucking hungry." scanning the food, she frowns, "you've got nothing."

"sorry some of us don't have a supply of taco bell waiting for them."

she glares at him, before moving and falling to the ground, out of chris's view.

"zola-" he gasps, rushing around the counter, to see her sitting upright with a smirk

she has a grin outstretched in her face, breaking out into laughter, "you got scared!"

"your actually a fucking bitch," he chuckles, grabbing her wrist and pulling her up

"ok dickwad," she rolls her eyes playfully, before suddenly exhausted, leaning slightly against chris, "im tired."

chris suddenly widens his eyes, forgetting about the fact that now that their "together", it'd be weird if she stayed with matt.

but as he walks the drunken girl to his room, he realizes he doesn't think she could give it a second thought. and if she doesn't care, he shouldn't either- right?

"here," he tosses her clothes, and she immediately starts lifting her shirt to change

he flies around, looking to the wall, "jesus zola."

"whatever loser," she climbs into the bed, "im done."

chris wanders downstairs, his phone buzzing in his pocket as he gathers her a water bottle and advil for the morning.

as he walks back in, he sees her biting her lip

"chris?" she slides under the covers, "sorry i'm mean sometimes. i don't want to actually make you upset."

if sober hayden could hear herself right now, she would probably shoot herself.

he nods, picking up her phone from beside her and setting an alarm, "me too z. now sleep."

"we both know i'm not gonna be able to."

although just minutes after chris climbs into the opposite side, he sees her chest rise and fall evenly, already have fallen into a deep sleep...