Rookies. (Ghost x soap)

Honestly this ship is one of my favourites, it's so cute. Also. Smut :)

Okay so - edit: hi! I have so so many cute or fun ghost x soap ideas but they aren't long enough to be their own story peice so I'm gonna keep adding and adding lengt to this so check back regularly!

Hey! Another upd! I'm gonna turn this into it's own book soon, heads up!

"No, Gaz it's genius!" Soap exclaimed out of no where while they were in the car together, driving back from a mission.

Gaz burst out laughing and soap looked at him "context next time? I think you had an entire conversation in your head buddy." He chuckled and focused on the wheel. 

Soap sighed and looked out the window. "No, ghost never takes his mask off right?" He asked and gaz nodded with a shrug. "But he has to, he can't always keep it on, can't keep it on when he's sleeping, or eating, or showering" he said logically and gaz hummed, honking at prices car in front of him and flipping them off as they looked back.

"I spose your right but where's this goin?" Gaz said and honked prices car again.

Price signalled something and ghost held his comm, connecting straight onto soaps. "Stop honking you cunt!" He snapped and soap laughed, looked out the window and pointed

"Look a bar!" He said and ghost chuckled

"You like tequila jhonny?" He asked and soap grimaced.

"No. Tastes like dog piss." He said, Gaz laughing at how aggressively Scottish he sounded

"I'll take your word for it."

"What, you have a tactical use for dog piss?"

"Wolf huntin' they follow the scent"

"Do you hunt with the mask on?"

"Naturally, the camo version."

Gaz was cracking up and soap had to elbow him hard to make him focus on the road

"I betcha sleep with that thing eh LT?" Soap chuckled and gaz looked at him and signalled to him with the wrist flick that he was gay. Soap flipped him off and smiled to himself.

"Soundly."

"Your outta your mind LT" soap says and noticed ghost in the other car reach for the edge of his mask and think twice about it before responding to soap.

"You want me to take off my mask eh jhonny?" Ghost asked and soap took a few minutes to respond so ghost got a little suspicious,

"Yes sir" he finally responded and ghost chuckled.

"Negative"

"You ugly lt?"

"Quite the opposite " ghost replied confidently as they pulled into base and he shut off his radio.

Gaz noticed how bad soap was struggling and called to price and rolled down his window. "I'm gonna go on motor patrol really quick, make sure it's all safe before we relax" he said and price nodded, approving of his sergeants taking the initiative.

Gaz drove slowly around the whole perimeter of the base and let soap talk and rant. But he didn't, he was just quiet.

"Soap. What's on your mind. You know this isn't an actual patrol." Gaz said and soap looked at him a little sadly. "Cmon, talk to me my guy." Gaz teased and nudged soap.

"It's just.... It's ghost gaz. It's always ghost..." he says a little defeatedly and gaz drives a little further through the base where they wouldn't be seen and he parks up, and gets out, sitting on the hood of the car and gesturing for soap to join him "gaz?" He asked as he joined the other soldier.