3/10

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

last chapter b4 credits and prologue

y/n's pov:

It's been a long year. Kakie almost died, Niki killed Theo and almost Niki, and Somi got together with Owen. That's crazy. Somi told me how she proposed and he just went in and kissed her. I honestly wish I had that sort of love. I just keep on falling in and out of love. It's confusing. But the good thing is at least I have good friends. 

Telling Kakeru to break up was hard, but he understood. I just felt like I totally messed up. And I just don't feel the same way anymore, it just feels better by myself.

Letting the cool breeze flutter my bangs gently, I listen to the echoes of the trees.

Closing my eyes, I remember all the good and bad times. The times where I talked to Niki when I was young, the times where I bickered with Owen when I had a massive crush on him, the time when I kissed Kakeru during year 6. The time where I had a complicated situationship with Kakeru, got together with Owen, cheated on him with Kakeru, the time where I met Niki again. The time where Niki kissed me, the time where Niki killed Theo and attempted to kill Kakeru, and the present time; me just sitting on the grass thinking about everything that has happened in the last 19 years of my life.

I was a little bit lost, but I'm not anymoreI was a little bit hurt, but I'm not anymoreI was a little left out, but I'm not anymore'Cause the tears fell down, but they don't anymoreI was a little messed up, but I'm not anymoreI was a little locked out, but I'm not anymoreI was a little far gone, but I'm not anymoreYeah, it's alright now, baby, I got the cure

I am finally free. No more pressures from boys anymore. At least for a little while I hope.

Freedom. That's all I wanted.

Freedom; being able to walk outside the house without men catcalling men, freedom; being able to live my life without unnecessary drama, freedom; being able to live because of me, myself and I.

Love. I don't need love. I just need myself. I don't need a boy, a man or a grandpa ( just jokes). I just need myself. The cure to all my problems was myself. 

Just me, a brand new me. I'm a brand new person. A person with a good life, good circle, good money, and everything in general. Finally, I am free. It's just me, myself and I.

I was a little bit lost, but I'm not anymore (little bit, oh)I was a little bit hurt, but I'm not anymoreI was a little left out, but I'm not anymore (little bit, oh)'Cause the tears fell down, but they don't anymore (tears fell down now)I was a little messed up, but I'm not anymore (tears fell down now)I was a little locked out, but I'm not anymore (tears fell down now)I was a little far gone, but I'm not anymoreYeah, it's alright now, baby, I got the cure

Finally, I'm free. I'm finally cured.

. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

end of 3/10

a/n: story chapters are complete! prologue and credits coming soon.