3/8 (TW 18+)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TW: murder, shooting, knife use, fainting, cancer

niki's pov:

Recently, I see y/n and Kakie growing a bit distant, but I also saw him saying he will always love the girl. Just wait, you motherfucker, just because you didn't die during the so called accident, doesn't mean you won't soon. 

7/10/28

Today is y/n's birthday. I will give her the best fucking present. She will be very happy, oh yes.

Wrapping up the handmade little bear, I go to her house, where is having a party. I dressed up nice today right?

I ring the bell, and the door opens revealing HER

I ring the bell, and the door opens revealing HER. My princess.

" Hi, Niki," she says, letting me in. 

" Hi, princess," I say, wrapping my arms around her, with a hand holding the present. Leaning in towards her ear I whisper, *" if you accept my present, will you accept me?"

" Niki," she says, pushing me off.

" What's wrong?" 

" I'm sorry, but I can't keep on hurting him," 

Before I open my mouth to say something, Vika comes up to us, and hands us some drinks.

" Have fun, no condoms though," V says, pulling y/n away.

- time skip -

Now I'm walking on the path. Following him, the bitch that my girl is so fucking obsessed with. Sucking my breath in, I follow the boy down the road, one hand gripped on my knife, the other by my side. Three. Two. One. 

* 18+ scene *

I pierce the knife into the boy's back, right through his chest. Choking and spluttering out blood, he turns around and faces me. 

" How could you kill me?" Kakeru says, his face scared, surprised, terrified.

I chuckle. " You're so fucking innocent, you really think that dating a girl would mean you would have a good life?"

Blood trickles down K's body, coating his clothes like a big fat marshmallow dipped in chocolate. Beads of water collect and come down from the misty sky, mixing in the with the blood, like a sign of the boy's defeat.

" She will never love you," K says, coughing dangerously, but not dead?

Pulling out a gun, I pull the trigger, ready to fire at Kakeru.

" STOP!" yells a voice in the distance, running towards the two of us. Y/n. Soaked from head to toe in dripping water, she guards Kakeru, spreading her arms out.

I notice Kakeru looking at her in hope, smiling. 

" y/n move," I say, returning my focus to the trigger.

" YOU CAN'T KILL KAKIE!" she screams, then falls. Falls. Falls. To the ground. 
Me and K scramble to help her up, but unfortunately I think she might not be alive. Her eyes are closed, her heartbeat not moving, just silent. 

* end of 18+ scene *

K holds her in his arms, wrapping his jacket over the girl's bloody head. 

" Come, let's take her to the hospital," K says.

. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

" When will she wake up, doctor?" I ask, sitting next to the bitch.

" Hopefully a day or two," the doctor says, leaving the room.

" If you hadn't tried to get on my nerves, we wouldn't be here right now,"

" Excuse me? You tried to kill me,"

" Well now, either way, y/n is practically dead,"

" No, but guess what, she has fucking cancer,"

" She does?"

" Yes she does, and if they don't do the surgery, she will die,"

- time skip -

 A few days past. During this time, y/n still hasn't woken up, and Kakeru went to stay in a clinic to fix the damage I did to him.

Whatever. How the hell is that dimwit still not dead?

" Sir, the girl has woken up," the nurse says to me, and I rush over to y/n's room. Walking in, I instantly regret it.

Kakeru was there, sitting awfully close to the girl, who has smiling at him. When I walked in, she turned to me and glared at me. Uh oh.

" Hey," I manage to say, but stopped when I saw y/n's pissed face.

" Get out, you murderer," she says, pointing her finger towards the door.

" Let me exp-

" GET OUT!" 

Sighing in defeat, I leave the hospital.

- time skip - 

Staring. Staring. Staring.

I just want to die. No one likes me. Because they all know I tried to kill Kakeru, and it's my fault y/n has cancer.

Heading towards the rooftop of my apartment building, I look at the sky. The ground. Myself. 

The pearly moon shines bright like a torchlight in the sea of blue and black, twinkling with little dots amidst the beautiful scene. My feet touch the edge of the building, one foot stepping forward. The other one steps forward, and down I drop.

Drop from about 50 stories, I haven't felt anything better than this in a long time. Finally, I'm free. 

My heartbeat stops suddenly. Shaking violently. Finally I'm free.

. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

end of 3/8

a/n: sorry Niki died, it's part of the storyline :)

this story is almost finished omggg