1/7 (18+)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

continuing on from:

Owen and I were actually neighbours. He lives an alleyway away from me. 

Owen and I are just walking on the pathway.

" y/n wanna come over to my house?" he asks.

" Sure," I say.

We walk over to his house. 

Owen leads me to the front door and starts taking off my shoes and replacing them with some nice fluffy slippers, and him doing the same

Owen leads me to the front door and starts taking off my shoes and replacing them with some nice fluffy slippers, and him doing the same. We walk in and I see his mother in the kitchen and his father hanging out with his younger siblings.

" Mum, Dad, this is y/n," Owen says, pointing to the blonde woman and man.

" Lovely to meet you y/n you must be the girl I hear Owen is courting," Mrs Davies says, shaking my hands. I look at Owen in surprise, a bit shocked. 

" Nice to meet you y/n," says Mr Davies, coming over and shaking my hand too.

" And those are my younger siblings, " says Owen," she's Adriana," pointing to the girl who looked like she was in her pre teen, " and he's Oscar," pointing to the boy who looked like he was about 7 or 8.

" Oh are you the girl from Covid in primary school?" asks Adriana.

" Oh yes, I remember now," I say. 

We talk and introduce ourselves and after like 10 hours, I head upstairs with Owen.

. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

" Oh nice room, Owen," I say, walking inside his room, glancing at everything inside.

" It's a bit messy," he says, kicking a book under his bed

I look around his room and see baby pictures of Owen and I spot some primary school yearbooks from the primary school we both went to. ( so did Owen's siblings that's how I already know who his siblings are.) 

" Ooh can I look at the yr 5 and 6 yearbooks?" I ask.

" Sure," Owen says, finding it and handing it over to me.

I sit on his bed, and he comes and sits next to me, leaning to look at the pictures.

I take the yearbook and stare.

" Did you actually like me back then?" I ask.

" Yes," he says.

" Is that why you seem to have purposely squished into me in this photo?" I ask, pointing at the yr6 random shot photo. ( basically where you can pose and sit wherever you like). 

He nods, trying to take it away from me.

" Give me it," I say, trying to reach up to his hand. 

We're both fighting over this sheet of paper when suddenly I roll onto the bed with Owen hovering over me, still holding the photo. He places the photo on his nightstand and suddenly leans in and locks his lips onto mine. 

*18+ scene* 

That feels so good for no reason. Maybe it's the blonde finally kissing me now or the fact I'm in his bed. I kiss him back passionately, massaging his soft hair. He glances at my collarbone and kisses it harshly, trying to kiss into my top. I slowly remove my top and throw it onto the carpet. 

owen's pov:

Fuck she looks so hot I think as I leave hickeys all over her chest area and lower waist area. I see her brown eyes blinking at me. Should we? I think. It's fine I have condoms anyways. I throw off my shirt, revealing the secret pack I've been working over since the summer break. I glance at y/n, staring at my chest. I know she likes me, not Kakeru. I hope. Better not or I'll go kill that brat.

. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

* an hour later* 

y/n's pov: 

Ugh. How long has it been since we slept after we finished fucking? Looking across me, I see a sleeping figure covered in the bedsheets hugging my waist. Hold up. I look down at myself and see that I'm not wearing any clothes... Oh I thought I would have at least put something on. I'm surprised I didn't catch a cold. I gaze at Owen. Adorable. 

" y/n, Owen, come down for dinner! " I hear Ms Davies say, knocking on the door.

" Okay auntie," I say, as I hear her receding footsteps.

" Yah!" I poke Owen on the cheek, forcing him to open his eyes looking at me angrily.

" What's your fucking problem?" he says annoyed.

" We have to go down to eat, you dipshit," I say, while putting my clothes back on.

" Ugh fine," he says, doing the same.

. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

After dinner, y/n hanged out with the Davies and later headed home. 

I receive a call from Kakeru. I quickly pick up.

*on call*

me: what's up?
k: hey wanna go out on Saturday?
me: sure, send me the details

k: alright, btw did you kiss a guy in yr 6 that you didn't know?

me: i did, why?

k: was he wearing a blue shirt with a triangle on the back?
me: i think so, why?
k: that was me

. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

end of 1/7