2/10

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

y/n's pov:

Days past. Justin is still dead. Me and Swaroop handed him over to the police, and they investigated his apartment and found numerous dead bodies in a spare room. Apparently, he was part of a mafia group, and had been a recruit for about 2 years already. How is he dead? Well, I put poison in the alcohol I gave him. Duh. 

There's still a week before I head on the plane. I'm at my home tidying up with Kakie, Owen, Celeste and Vika. ( Celeste and Vika are going to the same university as me and Kakie. )

" Celestee!" yells Vika, as the other girl accidentally drops Vika's bronzer.

The other girl laughs and starts running around my room, handing it to Kakie, who hides it in his suitcase.

" Stop, give me back my baby," V says, as Kakie reluctantly gives it back.

An hour or so passes and we're just finishing up.

" Owen, good luck in London," I say, hugging the blonde boy.

Everyone looks at the two of us and comes over and tries to hug the boy as best as they can.

- time skip -

It's Justin's funeral day. I go, along with the gang and our parents and Justin's good friends.

 I go, along with the gang and our parents and Justin's good friends

( optional: jacket/coat )

" Kakie, honey, zip it up for me," I say, walking over to the boy.

He smiles as he slowly zips up the dress, leaning in towards my neck a little bit. I turn around, smirking at him like a cheshire cat. Hummingbirds tweet their little song, and the faint scent of his fucking cologne musks into my hair, sending shivers down my spine. 

" You look gorgeous," he says, leaning in and kissing my neck. 

" Thank you," I say blushing profusely, as I grab my handbag and leave, holding hand in hand with Kakie.

- time skip -

It is midway through the funeral, and I just really need to fucking pee. I excuse myself and walk along the pavement, suddenly hearing voices.

K: she's my girlfriend, why do you suddenly want to fly to New York JUST to see her?

O: because I love her

K: she's with me!

O: I don't care, she liked ME first

K: she likes me last, and always will

O: I'm telling you, if you get her pregnant within 3 months, I will fucking kill you

K: fine kill me 

I gasp softly in shock a bit, not realising how I made the bushes move a little.

" Who's there?" asks a voice, sounding like a boy. My boy. 

I yank my heels off and run away, holding the heels in my hand till I reach the bathroom and put them back on.

. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

Panting, I head back from the washroom, my thoughts still spiraling in my head about the boys' conversation. Me? Getting pregnant? I'm only 19... And why are they fighting over me? It's been over 4 years... I might as well be lesbian at this point. 

- time skip -

* a week later *

I'm at the airport. I look at myself in a nearby mirror, that displays my full body.

 I look at myself in a nearby mirror, that displays my full body

Hmm. Ni-

OH OH OH. Who is that? I stop and stare at the guy walking past me. 

HE'S SO FINE

HE'S SO FINE. SHUT UP. SHUT UP. SHUT UP. YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND. Wait where is he?

A pair of arms envelop me from my back, squeezing my waist. I turn around and glare at him. 

" What's your problemm? I whine, suddenly causing the hot guy to glance up from his phone.

He looks at me curiously, then looks back to his phone. 

" y/nnie, don't get mad at me!" says Kakie, hugging me. 

I blush at Kakie, hugging his waist, feeling a pair of eyes staring at us two.

Niki.

. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

end of 2/10

end of chapter 2

a/n: sorry for bad updating, I get sm hw and it's only been 2 weeks so I haven't been able to write sm