2/1

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

y/n's pov:

Since that day, I have been hanging out with the two boys; Kakeru and Owen, on a regular basis. And sometimes I have sex with them, but I always make sure to cover Kakie's hickeys when Owen fucks me. It's been about two months and things have been going smoothly. Me and Owen went public about our relationship a month ago. Kakie didn't really say much about that. I'm so confused. Am I supposed to like both guys?

*It's April 1st*

It's the end of school and I'm heading off the bus with Kakie. Thank god Owen wasn't on the bus or he would have killed me for hanging out with him. The bus heads off and soon I slip my hand into Kakeru's.

" Let's take pictures at the park later," I say, smiling at him, as he comes closer and places his hands onto my face, cupping it like an egg. He leans forward and kisses me passionately. Suddenly, I feel someone ripping our faces apart and grabs Kakeru by the collar. I turn around and see Owen, rage and fury in his eyes.

" What's your problem?" Owen yells, suddenly punching Kakie's face, leaving a pile of blood onto the ground and a huge deep cut on his jawline.

" Owen," I say, trying to hold his hand. He slaps my hand away and continues beating Kakeru up, stopping at his neck and seeing a red hickey looking pretty new. Owen turns around and looks at me. Hurt. Very hurt. 

" y/n how could you fuck this motherfucker?" he asks me, still holding Kakeru's collar.

" Can you let me explain?" I say, trying to talk it out with him. 

" Don't," he says, dragging Kakie away to somewhere. I try to find the boys but can't find them. Maybe I'll just wait outside Owen's house. This is all MY fault.

owen's pov:

I drag the ugly asian into a nearby isolated park. I'm about to start another fight, when he grabs my wrist and punches my abdomen. 

" What the hell, Kan," I say.

" Shut up, I was y/n's first kiss," he says.

Hold up. What the hell? 

" But y/n said I was her first kiss!" I exclaim, pure fury coming out and slapping the asian's forehead, red liquid flowing out.

" She lied to you, Owen, okay?" Kan says, punching my chest, then kicks my balls. Ouch that hurt. Now I can't fuck y/n. Jokes. I can still fuck her. She's mine.

" Let's stop fighting or y/n will hate both of us," I say, sitting down at a park bench. I see Kan nodding and sit next to me.

" Look, y/n may have liked you in primary school, but me and her also have a history,"

" Why would she fuck you the day after we got together though?"

" No idea, alright, just break up with her if you don't trust her," 

" But I don't want to,"

" Your choice man," he says, patting my back and walking back to my house, with me following him. 

. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

kakeru's pov:

*we arrive at Owen's house, seeing y/n just waiting there*

I see her running towards us, looking at me with those angelic eyes. Fuck.

" Are you guys okay?" she asks," anywhere bruised?" scouring our bodies and seeing how I am the only one with visible bruises. 

" Owen, did you have to beat him up so hard?" she asks, a bit angry.

" He also beat me-" Owen starts.

" I don't see any marks on you," she says.

" I'll show you later tonight," he says, smirking at her.

" Shut up," she says," aren't you mad at me though?"

" We'll talk about it later," he says, going inside his house," bye y/n, bye Kan,".

. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

I'm inside her room. Her fucking room.

I scour inside the room and see the bunny plushie I got for her that day in the centre of her plushies

I scour inside the room and see the bunny plushie I got for her that day in the centre of her plushies. Aww. 

" Kakie, sit down," she says, holding a first-aid kit. I sit down on her bed.

" I actually meant the chair, but the bed works too," she says, smiling, crimson on her cheeks.

She sits next to me and applies the treatment onto me.

I wince at the sour pain.

" Does it hurt?" she asks. I nod. She leans closer and blows some air onto the treatment part. Dayumm. My heart. Just thinking about her makes my blood rises up to my cheeks, giving me a pinky glow.

" Do you have a fever?" she asks, placing her hand on my forehead, careful to not touch the wound. 

" No, the only medicine I need is you," I say, plucking up the courage to lean in and peck her cheek. 

" KAKIE!" she screams, smiling and a bit annoyed," sit still I'm going to the apply the bandages now," she says, putting them on the wounds; jawline, forehead and lip. 

( looks like this, but y/n moved his bangs so she could put the bandaid on his forehead)

Once, she's done, I go over to her and cuddle her from behind, leaning in and leaving another hickey on her neck. She turns around and faces me, straddling me and then leaving me to lay on her bed. I see her hovering over me, leaning in and kissing me. I kiss back, ruffling up her hair.

Then she suddenly stops.

" Kakie, when you get better, I'll sleep with you then," she says, lying her body down on mine like some panda.

" Where's your family then?" I ask, playing with her hair.

" They're on vacation, WITHOUT ME," she says, a little sad.

Mhm. I hum to her as we both fall asleep together. ( dont worry they put on the bedsheets )

. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

end of 2/1

a/n: the song for this will be on spotify js search up " Heart of Glass sped up" and it should be the one by FASTKID

will also be updated in my spotify playlist