3/1

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

continuing on from:

I blush at Kakie, hugging his waist, feeling a pair of eyes staring at us two.

Niki. 

Niki's pov:

" GIRL, WHAT ABOUT US," says a tanned girl, sitting on the benches with another girl and guy, looking slightly mad.

The girl called y/n turns around, smiling apologetically as she go over to her friends.

" I can't believe your walnut head boyfriend is more important that us," says the other girl, fake crying.

y/n starts laughing as the group starts joking around and talking about their universities. I'm literally right next to the group and all I can see is her. She's so beautiful. I feel like I know her from somewhere, I just can't remember.

" Where are we meant to go?" asks y/n's boyfriend, I presume, looking around. 

" I don't flipping know," says y/n, suddenly spotting me, and walking to me.

" Hey," she says, her lashes coated deep black with deep black eyeliner in her waterline.

(kinda like that, except it's more smokey)

I lock eye contact with her. " Hi?" I say.

" Do you know which airline goes to New York?" she asks.

" Oh, I'm also going there, it's number 7," I reply.

" OOH, REALLY, come join us," she says, holding her hand out. I look at her in confusion. Am I meant to shake her hand or-

She suddenly holds my hand, and leads me to follow her friends to number 7.

Her touch. It's so soft. I don't want to ever let go.

" BYE OWEN," says y/n and her friends as the blonde guy walks to another airline. I guess he's going somewhere else.

- time skip -

The 5 of us board the plane, and go to our seats. Surprisingly, I'm sitting next to y/n while her boyfriend is sitting alongside with the other two girls.

I sit on the isle, while the girl sits facing the window.

" FASTEN YOUR SEATBELTS PASSENGERS AND GET READY AS WE WILL TAKE LAUNCH IN 1 MIN" says the loudspeaker.

I take my gaze to the girl. I feel like I've seen her somewhere. I just don't know where. From her soft bangs to her fair skin and to her pink cherry lips painted with a matte lipstick. 

" What's your name?" She suddenly asks.

" Oh, I'm Niki," I say, facing her.

" Niki, as in Nishimura Riki?!"

" Yes, why?"

" I just had a friend with the same name, that's all."

" I also had a friend called y/n..."

" We met when we were newborns,"

" Same," I say, shocked. Hold on. Is she the girl I married in-

" ... Kindy" she says.

" I'm sorry, what did you say?" 

" I married this guy called Niki in kindy," 

" Oh, no way," I say, realizing it's actually HER. MY LOVE.

flashback one:

The only thing I remember my mother telling me was a young little girl, the same age as me, born only a few minutes apart. She told me her name was y/n. Apparently, my mother and the girl's mother were very close, with Ms Wang being my godmother, and vice versa. From day one, me and y/n got along really well, that even our parents joked we would end up marrying each other when we're older. We both laughed and I never really thought much about it.

" Marry me," says y/n, holding out a plastic ring in her hand, smiling at me.

" I do," I say, taking it and giving her a similar one and putting it on her hand. She does the same for me, and we hear cries of happiness from the other kids.

" KISS HER KISS HER KISS HER!" the kids shout, chanting.

Y/n looks at me, blushing a bit as I hold her hand and place a small kiss on her left hand. 

" Niki, I lob you," she says, walking closer to me and placing a kiss on my cheek, then leaning back and looking at me shyly.

flashback 2:

We're both 12 now. And I have to move to the US to do my studies instead of Australia, and y/n is staying in Aus.

" I'll miss you, Riki," she says, hugging me tightly. ( riki is my nickname )

I hug her back, tears rolling down my eyes, not wanting to let my love go. Her warmth. Her touch. Her voice. Her face. I just want her. I need her. 

She pulls back, and waves to me as I head to the airplane station with my family.

I keep on looking back at her sparkling upturned eyes, gazing at me, and crying a bit, as I walk away.

End of flashbacks 

The girl embraces me in a warm, attacking hug.

" I missed you, Riki,"

" I missed you too, y/n," 

I missed her. Her warmth. Her touch. Her voice. Her face. I just want her. I need her.

. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

end of 3/1